Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krev

Heath Ledger

This is crazy and i never thought he was that kind of guy!

Heath Ledger found dead in NYC apartment

28-year-old actor was nominated for Oscar for ‘Brokeback Mountain’

BREAKING NEWS

MSNBC News Services

updated 3:53 p.m. CT, Tues., Jan. 22, 2008

NEW YORK - A New York Police Department spokesman says the actor Heath Ledger has been found dead at a downtown Manhattan residence.

According to TMZ.com, Ledger, 28, was found dead in his bed in one of his residences in Soho by his housekeeper at 3:35 p.m. ET Tuesday.

The actor has a two-year-old daughter with former fiancee Michelle Williams. Ledger was set to play the Joker in the upcoming Batman film "The Dark Knight." He received an Academy Award nomination for his work in "Brokeback Mountain."

© 2008 MSNBC Interactive

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22788914/

BREAKING NEWS

MSNBC News Services

NEW YORK - A New York Police Department spokesman says the actor Heath Ledger has been found dead at a downtown Manhattan residence.

According to TMZ.com, Ledger, 28, was found dead in his bed in one of his residences in Soho by his housekeeper at 3:35 p.m. ET Tuesday.

The actor has a two-year-old daughter with former fiancee Michelle Williams. Ledger was set to play the Joker in the upcoming Batman film "The Dark Knight." He received an Academy Award nomination for his work in "Brokeback Mountain."

© 2008 MSNBC Interactive

What kind of guy didn't you think he was?

Its a real shame as apparently he was a really nice guy. Some of the guys I played with a year ago that lived in Perth and had heard about his success in Holiwood claim he was a top bloke who worked hard at school.

In regret, what an idiot for taking drugs when you have a daughter.

I heard it on CBC News about an hour ago, I was shocked. From what they said so far, it may be drugs.

BREAKING NEWS

MSNBC News Services

© 2008 MSNBC Interactive

I just never thought of him being into drugs really. That kind of guy.

This is terrible f'ing news.....man. His poor daughter.....

It's been announced that the Batman movie is on indefinite hold.

Link?

Its hard to tell until all of the information is release but it smells like River Phoenix all over again.

It makes me also think how lucky Robert Downey Jr. has been to date.

Its hard to tell until all of the information is release but it smells like River Phoenix all over again.

It makes me also think how lucky Robert Downey Jr. has been to date.

Supposedly it was accidental, not involving one of the Olsen twins -

http://www.tmz.com/

BREAKING NEWS

MSNBC News Services

© 2008 MSNBC Interactive

I just never thought of him being into drugs really. That kind of guy.

Then you never saw him in the movie Candy. He played a hardcore junky... This bums me out but not as much as the Brandon Lee death. Batman will be an instant cult classic now. http://coverthewall.files.wordpress.com/2006/03/candy.jpg

And oddly enough he looks an awful lot like Brandon Lee in some of the photos on google images.

Yeah this is definitely a daywrecker.

Then you never saw him in the movie Candy. He played a hardcore junky...

He also played a cowboy homo in Brokeback Mountain, but I doubt he was gay in real-life. That makes no sense.

I've joked and actually said I'd kill myself if I ever slept with one of the Olsen Twins so this is like God smiting me in a really weird way.

Radio:

Yeah, plus he was an actor I thought did a great job and to see him take the pussy way out really sucks. I just read a quote of his about how he is never content with a performance and said something like "the day I say it's good is the day I should look for something else to do." Definitely reeks of suicide.

Movie-wise though there's no reason Dark Knight will be delayed. They say nothing needs to be re-shot so the biggest blow to it is if that the Joker lives in this, then someone else will play him.