Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

milbs06

Chris Neil and Wade Redden fought in the morning skate.

"A source close to the Sens has confirmed that Chris Neil and Wade Redden were in a little scrap at this morning practise. He said it was the same type of fight that Emery and McGrattan had a couple weeks ago."

http://www.thehockeyherald.com/?p=282

now this site made another post today saying that the kings were interested in dealing nagy.

http://www.thehockeyherald.com/?p=286

could emery be on his way to the king?

Frick man...if I were a Sen I'd be scrappin with teammates too. They're one of the most well-rounded, deepest, and most talented teams in the league and they've been playin like shit lately. You know the level of frustration must be rising.

Especially with that ass-commander, Neil, around all the time. :P

About Emery though, I definitely think it's time for him to move on.

If I was on the team I'd fight Neil too. In fact, I would just fight Neil in general... what a prick.

That is exactly it...

He is like Sean Avery only Sean scores goals every now and then

It sounds like the Sens are coming apart at the seams. They've basically been playing .500 hockey the past 2+ months. Important because I have Redden on one of my fantasy teams, and was thinking about picking up Neil.

"A source close to the Sens has confirmed that Chris Neil and Wade Redden were in a little scrap at this morning practise. He said it was the same type of fight that Emery and McGrattan had a couple weeks ago."

http://www.thehockeyherald.com/?p=282

now this site made another post today saying that the kings were interested in dealing nagy.

http://www.thehockeyherald.com/?p=286

could emery be on his way to the king?

Emery is not on his way to the Kings. In all honesty hes not going to look much better than Labarbera behind the Kings defense. For whatever reason the Ottawa Sun has had a hard on all season long with Emery to the Kings. Its been thrown out there every few weeks and gets shot down every time.

I don't see Emery being traded to the Kings during this season. They're a last place team who could have him (or another goalie) for much cheaper during the off season. The only way Emery is moved is if a team in the playoff hunt needs goaltending depth and is willing to pay a lot.

If I was on the team I'd fight Neil too. In fact, I would just fight Neil in general... what a prick.

I could'nt agree with you more

Fights at NHL practices are only a big deal in cities where hockey gets a lot of media attention. Do you think a fight at Panthers practice (unless it's say,Bowmeester & Jokinen) is going to even get mentioned here?

well the sens have to make a move. they need something to shake up their team or is this how it was in ottawa lastyear? i never read about them fighting. but thats just because i wasnt following them lastyear.

If you were a GM, would you want Emery on your team? The guy is only concerned about himself and is just a problem person.

this adds to the sens team.

The troubled goalie showed up late for practice yesterday after spending the all-star break in Las Vegas and may have played his final game in an Ottawa uniform.

Emery could be facing an indefinite suspension without pay after he showed up at the rink at 4:04 p.m. yesterday for the club's 4 p.m. practice.

http://www.thehockeyherald.com/?p=322

after reading this i just cant help but wonder what they're going to do.

Taking proper action against a player acting out, that's unheard of. Not that I particularly care about the sens roster, but good for them.

What are the "other issues" with Ray Emery that they were talking about on Sportsnet tonight. Kypreos (sp?) and Watters were talking about issues that the Senators have kept from getting into the public...but they said there were some things that "go pretty deep" that the team has kept secret.

Any clue what they are talking about?

Fights at NHL practices are only a big deal in cities where hockey gets a lot of media attention. Do you think a fight at Panthers practice (unless it's say,Bowmeester & Jokinen) is going to even get mentioned here?

Two weeks ago the Florida panthers hosted a golf tournament. Team of three players had to pay 20 grand to enter, and the fourth player was a player from the team. After the first hole Jokinen and Horton told their teams they would be right back and had to use the shitter. The screwed off and went to a strip club. The other players and the PR people were really pissed off. The next day Montador tuned Horton in practice and tried to go after Jokinen. I heard this story several days later from a injured player on the team. He says this to me "Jokinen is the worst captain in the league and hes cancer in the dressing room" But yes, you make a solid point with the media attention. Completely true.

What are the "other issues" with Ray Emery that they were talking about on Sportsnet tonight. Kypreos (sp?) and Watters were talking about issues that the Senators have kept from getting into the public...but they said there were some things that "go pretty deep" that the team has kept secret.

Lots of snow in Ottawa, and I ain't talking about frozen water. Or so I have heard.

Lots of snow in Ottawa, and I ain't talking about frozen water. Or so I have heard.

I've seen it myself in the bathroom at a local restaurant...him and Redden, people around here have known that for a while

I've seen it myself in the bathroom at a local restaurant...him and Redden, people around here have known that for a while

Yep, people have been talking about Emery and Redden liking "snow" quite a bit ;-)

"N" I'm guessing stands for the NHL and I'm also guessing Bryan Fogarty and Grant Fuhr also liked the "snow" aka cocaine a little too much.