Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theelite

Your first love... the curve of your choice

Started with the P88 Lindros, and loved it on 3030's. Now using a Naslund and finding it alright. I owned one Jokinen and thought it was the bee's knees too, but it broke in two weeks.

in chronological order

modano/recchi->PT3->Sakic->Nilson Pro Stock (which is like a watered down Lidstrom).

Old school CCM Recchi.

Now I'm stuck in the Sakic/Naslund/Afinogenov mould.

Anyone remember the Joby Messier curve from Easton? Of course, I used it in Junior when I first fell in love with it. I thought it had the coolest name, Jr. Joby Messier.

Now I'm all Drury, all senior.

I've gone back and forth with mostly Forsberg, P88, and similar curves.

Right now, I've got a P88 style, Sakic style, Weight, and P14 style (Brunette pro stock). I like something with the lie and profile of the P88, just with more of a toe curve and maybe a bit flatter.

Was that the same as the Zhamnov or different? I think a store here may still have both but I didn't check the pattern.

Was that the same as the Zhamnov or different? I think a store here may still have both but I didn't check the pattern.

No I don't think so, but am not a 100% positive. If I remember correctly, the Zubrus was about as long as the drury, maybe a 5 lie, square toe, and nice little wedge to it.

For the Shanahan lovers in here, I have an LH ultra lite blade I'm trying to sell. Like new.

And for me it has to be PM9. I have even tried forsberg easton and just don't like it.

My shot is still for shit, but that's my problem, not the curve.

However, my passing, both receiving and dishing is better, and I do think it's because of the curve. I use the CCM thornton curve, deep mid curve with a closed face, I find it great for accepting the passes, and I can get a little more mustard on them.

So yeah, Thornton for me

Easton Lidstrom with the corners on the blade rounded to make a round toe instead of the square. Been using it like that (throwing in the occasional Drury curve) for as long as I can remember.

For the Shanahan lovers in here, I have an LH ultra lite blade I'm trying to sell. Like new.

And for me it has to be PM9. I have even tried forsberg easton and just don't like it.

I'd snatch this up but am RH and have long switched to tapered shafts over regular ones. Thanks nonetheless. I hope the LH Shanny lovers pick this up!

Montreal Euro curve wooden replacement blade. Great curve and the thing was an absolute tank.

I still have one in case I ever get a really whippy standard taper shaft.

in case I ever get a really whippy standard taper shaft.

Just wondering what you mean?

Standard instead of tapered...as in Ultra Lite versus Synergy.