Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkStar50

3rd Jerseys for 2008-2009

I still don't get the lace up collar on Edge jerseys. Sure, it's a good look, but when the lacing does nothing except put a bow-tie on a player... If it was me I would cut out the RBK triangle on every lace-up and put it on the shoulder or somewhere.

Is it going to say "Reebok" on jerseys now? Or what?

It's official -- they can ruin anything. I think it's time for the NHL to call a moratorium on silver piping.

Especially when it's in the same style as a blank practice jersey.

I think they look sick. I'll definitely be picking one up.

Now I'm just waiting to see what my Avs are doing with their 3rd...hopefully they don't screw those up too.

The socks are cool, but one thing that is going to be weird - they're going to have to use black gloves.

Red helmet and red gloves might look decent. Like how Spokane Chiefs wear Habs scheme...but wear red helmets with white jerseys...looked funny at first, but it breaks up the traditional...black/white jersey needs black/white helmet thing.

so is Car going to have to buy two color runs of gear, and 3 of helmets? Or are they going to keep the black base throughout?

Reebok Vector = 3 stripes I guess. Two converging from bottom left to top right, a third coming across. I guess "Vector" sounds better.

At least Carolina didn't go with a detailed swirl or twister. Their main logo sucks a lot more than the stick and flag.

I also like how they had to defend the fact that the flag is, in fact, for hurricanes.