Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BMcDonald19

poor leafs

175 foot shorthand goal scored against them...

How does that saying go? "If not for bad luck...they'd have no luck at all"

Speaking of which...Carlo Colaicovo left hurt, AGAIN!!!!!!!! (hamstring this time)

With all their bad luck this year I hope the Leafs can win the cup sometime in the next decade, I trully do.

yea i would like to see a leafs cup before i die

I'm 15..and having my doubts ;) Watching the post game int. with maurice he said one of the players on the bench shouted "Lets score a goal so we can rip vesa apart after the game" :P

Speaking of which...Carlo Colaicovo left hurt, AGAIN!!!!!!!! (hamstring this time)

It's a shame too, I think Carlo could be a pretty good top 4 d-man in the league if he could ever stay healthy.

Leafs will be fine going forward...they are a massive massive corporation now, you can expect them to spend to the cap each and every year, and also have one of if not the highest payroll for coaching/scouts/trainers. Toronto has always been popular, but they really haven't been the corporate powerhouse that they are now....you figure sooner or later if they keep throwing enough money at things they'll be bound to win the Cup.

Even though Toskala let in that terrible goal and Colaicovo got injured which is not a big loss considering he is always injured, it was a really big win for the Leafs to get them closer to a playoff spot.

It's a shame too, I think Carlo could be a pretty good top 4 d-man in the league if he could ever stay healthy.

Leafs will be fine going forward...they are a massive massive corporation now, you can expect them to spend to the cap each and every year, and also have one of if not the highest payroll for coaching/scouts/trainers. Toronto has always been popular, but they really haven't been the corporate powerhouse that they are now....you figure sooner or later if they keep throwing enough money at things they'll be bound to win the Cup.

From the late 90's thru today that philosophy has really paid off for the Rangers..............wait..............nevermind.

Not a Leaf fan (FAR from it)...but I do think they got jobbed on that Kessel goal tonight. He looked WA-A-A-A-Y off side...now, saying that...Kronwall stopped skating, which you should never do until you hear a whistle.

Caught Alfie with his head down. One of the biggest open ice hits I've seen this year, but it was clean. Alfie had a few more shifts, but left the game. He also has the Leafs only goal so far.

Caught Alfie with his head down. One of the biggest open ice hits I've seen this year, but it was clean. Alfie had a few more shifts, but left the game. He also has the Leafs only goal so far.

I flipped over from RDS at the end of the Habs period...just as the scuffle was being broken up after the hit. I like Bell. I bet he comes out of all his injury problems and his turmoil to come this summer and has a great season next year.

Murray was flipping, Sens fans are gonna scream elbow, as a Leafs fan, i thought he got him just below the shoulder. Regardless, don't cut into centre.