Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeyplayr19

One95 Stick

Is it confirmed that the kickpoint is lower? My only gripe with the '90 is that it kicked closer to the middle of the shaft relative to my stealths.

Sorry, but I'm not really buying the hype on this. The one90 was so good, how will they improve it? Dropping the kickpoint isn't going to improve shot velocity etc. The ad will be, "New One95, with faster load time*" *= opinion only :P

I can tell you this after getting my hands on one a buddy got from Bauer, the 95 is definitely lighter than the 90.

Back on the question of concavity, can anyone who has physically held the stick comment on how concave it actually is? I'm looking for a replacement for my CNT's and this may be just what the doctor ordered.

It didn't feel near as concave as the CNT, there was some just not as much.

Sorry, but I'm not really buying the hype on this. The one90 was so good, how will they improve it? Dropping the kickpoint isn't going to improve shot velocity etc. The ad will be, "New One95, with faster load time*" *= opinion only :P

I can tell you this after getting my hands on one a buddy got from Bauer, the 95 is definitely lighter than the 90.

Back on the question of concavity, can anyone who has physically held the stick comment on how concave it actually is? I'm looking for a replacement for my CNT's and this may be just what the doctor ordered.

It didn't feel near as concave as the CNT, there was some just not as much.

Thanks for the confirmation on the weight but I don't think I want a lighter stick. That'll just bring down the durability and my personal pref is right about 425g.

I measured my sticks this morning...

one95: 444g

one90: 438g

It was so close, it may have been because of the amount of tape that was on either stick. However the one95 definitely feels lighter due to the balance.

I measured my sticks this morning...

one95: 444g

one90: 438g

It was so close, it may have been because of the amount of tape that was on either stick. However the one95 definitely feels lighter due to the balance.

Well that makes me feel a little better but how can you improve on the balance of the one90?? Going from 99.8 to 99.9 will be how noticeable? If you can't tell, I'm President of the one90 fan club.

Here's a link to see a partial look of the one95. About 39 seconds into the Biron clip the camera pans across the ends of 2 sticks - first one is clearly marked one95 - looks silver with blue writing.

http://www.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?catid=2

That is a one95 goal stick in the video, which is out already. This topic is about the one95 player stick which is not out yet.

I love the simple design on the sticks, no flashy colors really. I can't wait for them to come out.

for me the best part was the lower part of the stick where it's just a matte black finish

feels good to the touch and it looks even better

Groovy Uvy! :P When did UVM start getting sponsored by NikeBauer? I left VT about 5 years ago and don't remember them having NBH gear.

Those Green and Black One95s are sweet, there needs to be more equipment with green in/on it.