Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeyplayr19

One95 Stick

Getting really mad with Bauer at this point. Sent in my stick Wednesday (10/29) morning, still have no word whether they even recieved the stick yet. Figured I'd get at least an e-mail from them, but I guess I'm going to call them later today.

out of every stick I've ever returned to any manufacturer, I've never gotten a confirmation response when they receive my stick; especially when they are replacing an assload of them.

IIRC Mission was fantastic when replacing my first M-1 I had. They were very helpful along the way, letting me know what was going on, even changing patterns from Cole to Gaborik.

But, anyone who has returned their sticks, what was the turnaround time? I've been playing with different sticks each game since mine broke and can't wait to get it back.

My One95 broke tonite. I wouldn't say that it was a durability issue. I play 5 days a week with it and the blade developed a crack about a week ago and it began to spread and finally died on a shot. Overall one of my favorite sticks so far.

Getting really mad with Bauer at this point. Sent in my stick Wednesday (10/29) morning, still have no word whether they even recieved the stick yet. Figured I'd get at least an e-mail from them, but I guess I'm going to call them later today.

if you have a tracking number from when you sent it out, just keep checking to see when they recieved it. that is what i always do. they have never called me or emailed me to say they are sending me a new stick. they have always been quick with me to

Did anyone go up in flex with the One95? I'm a 70-75 flex guy, but the 77 feels really, really whippy. I've got my Dolomite cut down so it's just a little stiff for me, but my shots have never been harder and everyone was asking about my shot last night. Even the 87 flex feels like it's got some whip to it.

Did anyone go up in flex with the One95? I'm a 70-75 flex guy, but the 77 feels really, really whippy. I've got my Dolomite cut down so it's just a little stiff for me, but my shots have never been harder and everyone was asking about my shot last night. Even the 87 flex feels like it's got some whip to it.

i went up to an 87. i snapped two 77s in half. surprisingly enough Ovie is using a 77....

Weird, I actually thought the opposite. I held an intermediate (67 flex) One95 and it felt about the same or slightly stiffer than my Dolomite 75 flex. Both were uncut. That's why I held off buying one because I thought a 77 would be too stiff for my liking, as I'm using a 70 flex right now. I was considering an intermediate instead.

Does it play as whippy as it feels? Hard to describe but wasn't the Stealth a stick that felt whippy but also worked well for slappers?

Just picked one up so I'll see what all the fuss is about :D

Got it for $100 new with warranty, for some odd reason my LHS taped it up and marked it down. No scuffs, just tape on the blade. P88 curve (which I've been using lately) 67 flex intermediate, exact stick I want.

I was trying to decide between the 67 and 77 flex as they had one of each for $100 with the P88 curve, so I compared them to a clearance 7k Sickick 75 flex which is the perfect amount for me. The 67 seemed a little closer, 77 wasn't far off either but I figure I'd have to cut about 5" or so off the thing and who knows what it'd be.

Haven't used a top end OPS since I got my Dolomite, very excited to see how it shoots!

...wow. I see why you guys are all revved up about this stick. It just fires ROCKETS.

Funny thing is, even though it's 67 flex, it doesn't feel too whippy. I took 1.5" off it and it's right where I like the flex.

On wristers, it loads up pretty good and fires right where you point it. I was picking corners much, much better than with anything else. It's just so light and predictable.

On slappers, it seems to stiffen up quite a bit. I wonder if the bottom part is stiffer since you lean into the bottom of the stick when shooting slappers, but pull on the top with wristers more. I couldn't just push through the shot like normal since the blade is so incredibly stiff, but I found I could snap my wrists right at impact and maintain the power with improved accuracy. I wonder if I was doing it wrong the whole time...

Anyways, I have a new favorite stick. Too bad it's so dang pricey new.

I retract my statement, I think i had too many stealths to describe a flex right. A 87 flex one95 feels like my 100 cnt stealths.

I say they run close to warriors actually, a 87 in a one95 that i had felt similar to my 85 flex warrior dolomite, both cut at the same length. On a sidenote, anyone find there wrist shot from the drury curve? I never liked it on warriors, but it felt great on my stealth, just didnt feel like i was getting full power. Im stuck with 5 cnt stealths , all 100 flex drury except 1.

Wow, stuck with 5.. That must suck. :P

On another note, can anybody compare how the one95 compares to a 10K?

The only thing that sucked was the price, i feel as if i already got a bit better with the Drury curve. My slapshots are quite a bit better, or at least feel that way.