Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeyplayr19

One95 Stick

The local Nike/Bauer Rep came in today and had the new One95 Stick with him. The stick is set to be available around the holidays, the same as the Vapor XXXX and One90 sticks the last few years. New all black graphics make the stick look amazing. The blade and lower part of the shaft look like it is spray painted black, something most pros do anyway. It was a 102 flex but was really whippy, other than that seemed pretty similar to the One90. Anyone else see it yet or have any thoughts?

I assume that it's similar to the S17 in that it is 102 cut X amount of inches. The idea being, trick people into whippier sticks and when you see the shots improve you claim it's the stick, not attributing it to the change in flex... Which is a great idea.

Havent seen it but I assume I will hate it, I have a thing for low kickpoint sticks. They feel more natural and in my mind, I feel like my release is faster.

I assume that it's similar to the S17 in that it is 102 cut X amount of inches. The idea being, trick people into whippier sticks and when you see the shots improve you claim it's the stick, not attributing it to the change in flex... Which is a great idea.

Havent seen it but I assume I will hate it, I have a thing for low kickpoint sticks. They feel more natural and in my mind, I feel like my release is faster.

Yeah but the ladies never like a guy with a fast release :blink:

Haha, i agree with the whippy stick thing.

I tell kids on my team to go whipper or its not too whippy and they call me a retard, yet they all are like wow brady you have a great wrister what do you do for it?

Use a whippy stick, i seriously shot so much harder when i went down in flex. I also love that thing on the back of the S17's and XXXX's, maybe other sticks that has a chart for the stick flex with how much you cut it.

i'll add pics shortly. My NB rep stopped in today at the shop. He showed me a one95 cut in half and explained to me what they did different. it's pretty neat.

sorry for the lack of quality, camera phone.

2600378308767863610jm1.jpg

2600382388767878120nt8.jpg

2600386078767891150mx5.jpg

Well he said its a true one piece. and about 1/4 the way down it feels weird. like different like how the new mission sticks feel like a carbon feel.

Well he said its a true one piece. and about 1/4 the way down it feels weird. like different like how the new mission sticks feel like a carbon feel.

is the feel nice?

is the feel nice?

it feels pretty good. wish he brought a righty but it felt nice. felt almost the same as the one90 but more balance like JR stated not so much was weight shaved off, but it feels really nice. he said something about the material inside of it is going to give it a great feel.

Haven't seem him play all that recently (a few weeks now) but I'd imagine its the XXXX stick'um, which basically has an inverted XXXX color scheme, red up top, lightens up as you move towards the blade.

Sorry for the many questions guys...

Do we have a release date? what curves will it be available in? grip coat or stand?

December. PM9/88/92/91A/106. Standard and grip.

just looking to see if it like a special edition stick because its black. maybe it will be on the market soon. not sure was looking for some insite on it.