Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeyplayr19

One95 Stick

Found a picture on a facebook forum. Looks awesome!

n534955610_2776840_7465.jpg

The material by the nike swoosh looks like the ALIVE material from the ONE95 skate. Just a paint job?

I was impressed with the stick looking at the catalogue. Very sharp looking.

Also, the new Bauer logo on the holiday apparel looks pretty nice as well.

The material by the nike swoosh looks like the ALIVE material from the ONE95 skate. Just a paint job?

Yes, that is just the paint/sticker application. You are right though, that was the look the stick was going for. It also has a bright yellow stripe underneath the stick similar to Nike's golf clubs. Local NBH rep said it will help recognition...i.e. when a player scores and holds up the stick, bright yellow strip.

I was impressed with the stick looking at the catalogue. Very sharp looking.

Also, the new Bauer logo on the holiday apparel looks pretty nice as well.

yeah they might as well open their own clothing store with how much apparel their making. it's all really nice stuff too.

Back on the question of concavity, can anyone who has physically held the stick comment on how concave it actually is? I'm looking for a replacement for my CNT's and this may be just what the doctor ordered.

Is this the stick in action or just a custom coloured ONE90?

Malkin in action

That's a custom one90. Its a brownish color. He has used it on an off since the winter classic

Guys, I know this isn't a one95, but it was spoken about in here. The above link appears dead so I cant check, but I noticed a few days ago Malkins stick in this picture:

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?fmid=1937&p...mp;service=page

Is this the winter classic stick or another new one. It looks more red than brown.

Anyway, I want one!

Malkin's stick looks like a cross between a one90 and a vaporXXXX stick um'

one90 design

XXXX colours

maybe a oneXXXX stick um'??

how much you guys think the stick will go for retail?

a high probability that it will be something exorbitant, and that we will fork it over anyways :P

one90 design

XXXX colours

great marketing actually. uneducated people will think, "malkin uses a XXXX i should buy one" whereas slightly more educated people will think, "Malkin uses a one90 i should buy one"

The ONE85 is the only OPS in the line available in 112 Pro Stiff flex. The ONE85 does not have the Monocamp technology that is on the ONE95.

one90 design

XXXX colours

[/qu

It's a One90 in Custom Colors just for Malkin!

Sorry, but I'm not really buying the hype on this. The one90 was so good, how will they improve it? Dropping the kickpoint isn't going to improve shot velocity etc. The ad will be, "New One95, with faster load time*" *= opinion only :P

Sorry, but I'm not really buying the hype on this. The one90 was so good, how will they improve it? Dropping the kickpoint isn't going to improve shot velocity etc. The ad will be, "New One95, with faster load time*" *= opinion only :P

yeh but .... i dont care i want it !! :P

I think somewhere JR said that the One95 was the last NBH product with a swoosh

Anything that is released after January 09 will have no swoosh.