Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeyplayr19

One95 Stick

Well he said its a true one piece. and about 1/4 the way down it feels weird. like different like how the new mission sticks feel like a carbon feel.

My rep is coming in Friday during Nationals to show me the stick. If he uses that expression, I'll shoot him. As hockey equipment buyers every rep we see tells us that his OPS is a "true one piece". Not busting on you, it just made me laugh to read that "line" one more time.

Sorry for the many questions guys...

Do we have a release date? what curves will it be available in? grip coat or stand?

December. PM9/88/92/91A/106. Standard and grip.

Tactile texture is gone???

OT: But what sticks have a concave shaft shape? XN10's? Looks like this One95 does.

Technically lots of the sticks from most companies have concave shaft walls, it's the degree and how much you can feel it that's different.

Every stick with a checkerboard blade is warrior, in case you didnt know. :rolleyes:

so are you saying that he does or am i not picking up on your humor.

so are you saying that he does or am i not picking up on your humor.

he doesn't. the " :rolleyes: " is a good sign of sarcasm

Well he said its a true one piece. and about 1/4 the way down it feels weird. like different like how the new mission sticks feel like a carbon feel.

My rep is coming in Friday during Nationals to show me the stick. If he uses that expression, I'll shoot him. As hockey equipment buyers every rep we see tells us that his OPS is a "true one piece". Not busting on you, it just made me laugh to read that "line" one more time.

Darkstar they just short formed it. What theyleave out is in the red text. It is True that they took one blade and one shaft and glue them into one piece.

[rep]

A person who conveniently forgets important details. (ex. Ship dates & PO#'s) They tend to frequently golf. Also are never around when you want/need them.

- Short form for reptile

:lol: :lol:

I promise :rolleyes: this definition came from dictionary.com

Guess it's just in time for Christmas.

Loved my one90, going to be really looking forward to this one.

Stick feels extremely well balanced. The tactile texture is on the edges of the shaft, not the complete shaft. This is a great idea. The black finish at the lower shaft to the blade looks sharp as many NHLers prefer to keep the silhouette black at the bottom of their stick. There will be a Stick'um model, as well. If you like the ONE90 OPS, the next generation should keep you satisfied.