Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tml_bte89

Discussion for us men

No, the daughter of the Russian politican. When she first came on screen I though it was Maria, but then I realized she was normal sized.

Ahhh, forgot about her, probably because I wanted the image of that growth she had on her face.

Someone that is really fine is Jennifer Love Hewitt, and specifically the hottest when she was that maid in that movie with Sigourney Weaver.. Heartbreakers. Yeah she is pretty good.. I just think that it is nice that she has the slim waste with the clevage.

Just a pic of her

The lead female character in Underworld was Kate Beckinsale.................

I'd like to throw Jennifer Esposito in the mix, as well as Thea Andrews from "Cold Pizza"

If I may entertain the "back in the day" situation I think Julie Newmar was absolutley perfect (the original Catwoman on the old, goofy Batman TV series, I thiiink)

Someone that is really fine is Jennifer Love Hewitt, and specifically the hottest when she was that maid in that movie with Sigourney Weaver.. Heartbreakers. Yeah she is pretty good.. I just think that it is nice that she has the slim waste with the clevage.

Just a pic of her

Nice chesticles but she has a cathead.

Just a pic of her

Nice chesticles but she has a cathead.

indeed a cat head with the pointy nose.

yeah, rachels a milf for sure, but what about shania twain? shes up there too.

and that jennifer love hewit pic looks more like a painting than an actual picture.

and is it just me, or does heather mitts kinda look like eminems wife/ex wife kim?

I think I'm going to have to throw in my votes for my favorites: Jessica Alba, Keira Knightly, Mandy Moore, and Kristin Kreuk.

Many fine, fine names being thrown around here.

I, like JR and various others, am a man who loves/appreciates a great back porch.

There are different things I love about different women.

For instance, I love Paris Hiltons pouty face, her lips are outstanding. Buuuuut, she suffers from longback syndrome. That flat is just not cool.

Younger ones: Alicia Keys, Keira Knightly, Paris Hilton, Beyonce Knowles, Scarlett Johannsen does something for me too. And there was a girl in the Vivrant Thing video, she had curly hair and light eyes and wicked lips, and I have no idea who she is. But she always stuck in my mind.

Ladies: Lizzy Hurley, Faith Hill in her Breathe video is stunning. Sheryl Crow seems to get more beautiful with age. When I was in my early teens I was a huge Cindy Crawford fan.

But then you have to bring up the crazy tattoos and vials of ex-husband's blood around her neck. It's a wash in my book.

I'm getting a Barbie doll, a K-Pro computer and a bra on my head to make my Weird Science composite since every lady's liked for different reasons.