Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tml_bte89

Discussion for us men

Training Day (where she's sorta naked but it looked like a nude body/pantyhose deal) and 2 Fast 2 Furious if you were one of the 10 people who bought tickets for it.

Yes, Once upon a time in Mexico was the movie that I was thinking of.. I almost wanted to say S.W.A.T. but I know that girl that was on the swat team wasn't her but almost thought she had been in there somewhere.

Also for those of us that are my age (15).Jamie Spears (britney spears little sister) is also a fox.

amen to that. and shes not a slut either, just a nice downhome country girl

Also for those of us that are my age (15).Jamie Spears (britney spears little sister) is also a fox.

For now....

For now....

so true.......

I was watching Much Music and Brittney went to one of Jamie's plays and she like sang or did something for the play. It was in front of a high school so they went wild when they saw Brittney. Do you imagine what it would be like going to school and your brother was like Arnold Swartzenegger or Justin Timberlake? That would be so damn annoying, people asking you gay questions all the time.

I was watching Much Music and Brittney went to one of Jamie's plays and she like sang or did something for the play. It was in front of a high school so they went wild when they saw Brittney. Do you imagine what it would be like going to school and your brother was like Arnold Swartzenegger or Justin Timberlake? That would be so damn annoying, people asking you gay questions all the time.

I'd change my name if Justin was my brother.

I'd change my name if Justin was my brother.

I *think* I sold his brother some hockey equipment.

I mean the last name isn't very common, and it was in Orlando...

It would be awesome to be their sibling because you would get $$ and you could get your team sponsored and shit. Not to mention, the girls would be after you.

The girls wouldn't be after but after Justin.

Sure they would be after you. Think about it, you're Justin Timberlake's brother and you know how girls are... "OH MY GOD IT IS JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE'S BROTHER!!" Just as long as you're not 500 lbs and you take a shower often, then you won't have a problem.

I would really rather this thread be about the hot women and not Justin Timberlake, I have had quite enough of Mr. Timberlake and I don't need him interfeering with the discussion on hot women...such as is,apparently, soon to be wife Cameron Diaz she's hot too.