Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

just heard on the radio today, canucks is beginning of june.

i think they said june 6th, not 100% sure tho

i heard june 9 from a staffer and from the team store, but 6 makes more sense (saturday)

June 6, STH will get in at 9am, Canucks Email members 1 hour later, General public another hour after that.

sundin warrior gloves please anyone? ;)

wonder how much it'll cost

I second that! We can save on shipping! :lol:

i'm down...anybody wanna get us some sundin gloves?

June 6, STH will get in at 9am, Canucks Email members 1 hour later, General public another hour after that.

My friends are season ticket holders... does it go by name off of a list or how does it work? Also, have the Canucks e-mails been sent out regarding the sale? Wha gate do we line-up at?

team_store_homepage_equip_sale.jpg

Sorry guys, prefer not to answer PM's this time around. Let's keep it in this thread.

Regardless if you're STH, Inside Edge or General Public you have to line up and enter through Gate 7. If you're a STH you have to show your Canucks Card. I don't know what time people start lining up... any STH's on here? I'm guessing you'd have to be there by at least 7am to be the first few in. I hear there's going to be a strict limit on sticks this year. Might be 3 sticks per adult or they might lower it down to 2. This is to prevent resellers from bringing 5 kids with them and buying a ton of sticks. Sucks for the kids who actually want a stick to display in their room.

Usual rules apply... anybody caught selling sticks to others while still in the sale or hoarding sticks will be kicked out immediately...

Caps rookie training camp begins July 12, equipment sale is on the saturday that rookie camp concludes, so will be July 18 this year

You going Smoke? I am going to try and grab some gloves this year as mine have about seen their limit. Let me know.

I am assuming it's going to be crazy so maybe we can split up and try to get some stuff. Trying to explain to my GF what a RH curve was ... got very interesting haha.

Caps rookie training camp begins July 12, equipment sale is on the saturday that rookie camp concludes, so will be July 18 this year

You going Smoke? I am going to try and grab some gloves this year as mine have about seen their limit. Let me know.

I am assuming it's going to be crazy so maybe we can split up and try to get some stuff. Trying to explain to my GF what a RH curve was ... got very interesting haha.

I'm going to try to make it, if i can't I'm trying to get some of the guys on my teams pick me up something.

But if I can make it, we can try to co-ordinate to make sure we are both covered for what we are lookingfor

Sharks Equipment Sale is next week...

Sharks Ice at San Jose

1500 South Tenth Street

San Jose, CA 95112

Game-used and team-issued jerseys, sticks, skates, gloves, goalie equipment and much more!

Thursday, June 4 - 2:00pm to 7:00pm

Friday, June 5 - 10:00am to 6:00pm

Saturday, June 6 - 9:00am to 12:00pm

Please bring your SharkPak Holder ID card for entrance.

team_store_homepage_equip_sale.jpg

Sorry guys, prefer not to answer PM's this time around. Let's keep it in this thread.

Regardless if you're STH, Inside Edge or General Public you have to line up and enter through Gate 7. If you're a STH you have to show your Canucks Card. I don't know what time people start lining up... any STH's on here? I'm guessing you'd have to be there by at least 7am to be the first few in. I hear there's going to be a strict limit on sticks this year. Might be 3 sticks per adult or they might lower it down to 2. This is to prevent resellers from bringing 5 kids with them and buying a ton of sticks. Sucks for the kids who actually want a stick to display in their room.

Usual rules apply... anybody caught selling sticks to others while still in the sale or hoarding sticks will be kicked out immediately...

Yeah im going to have to ask around locally here, i would love to get a hold of a right hand toe curve stick. anyone a season ticket holder in Vancouver?

Damn I'd love to go to the Sharks sale! My team uses SJ colors and I need new gloves.

I could give you a hand, I'm going. Shoot me a PM.

I haven't seen anywhere else posted other than 11 am start. Is it any Canucks e-mail member that this applies to (Canucks E-news members)? Or is it something else, you said 'Inside Edge', what is that? Thanks for your help.

I could give you a hand, I'm going. Shoot me a PM.

Darshu, is there a list up online of what they're going to have available? If so I'm looking for some RBK/Jofa 8k Pro shin guards, 15". If they're going to have them at the right price I'd be willing to pay you to find and ship them.

used/signed gloves where around $200

new gloves $90-$120

New sticks $ 175

used sticks $$120-$200

What were prices like at the Oilers sale?