Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

To all those going to the Canucks sale,

Bring lots of people, it's going to be a one stick per person limit.

enews_equipmentsale.jpg

Anyone in NC know when the HURRICANES...sale is going to be held and where?...Thanks

What are you looking for?

Does anyone have news on the Avalanche sale? I've been following the Avs forum topic but like you said, no info really on when the sale will be. I signed up for their newsletter awhile ago but haven't seen anything in that either.

I talked to them recently and they said there will be no equipment sale this year. However, they will still sell that very small corner of crappy sticks in Altitude Authentics. They may get some more inventory in during the summer, but it is not likely. That is the reason I sprung for a one95 on ebay.

Well shit, that sucks. Do you know if either of the minor league teams (Rage or Eagles) have sales? I just moved back to Denver so I'm out of the loop. I checked their sites but didn't see anything about them.

Anyone in NC know when the HURRICANES...sale is going to be held and where?...Thanks

The last one they had was during the Draft (2004?)

enews_equipmentsale.jpg

Are you kidding me?!

One stick per person, what a joke!

Are you kidding me?!

I'll have to bring all of my family. How much would a stick go there? Never been to an NHL gear sale.

http://content.mkt32.net/ra/443/2009/06/41...uipmentsale.jpg

Are you kidding me?!

Blame the guys who try to flip their gear on Craigslist within a few hours of the sale. Even worse are the guys who grab as many sticks as they can and then slowly pick through them. They're definitely going to be watch for people hoarding sticks this year and kicking them out.

Sticks will be $75+tax.

Are you kidding me?!

Blame the guys who try to flip their gear on Craigslist within a few hours of the sale. Even worse are the guys who grab as many sticks as they can and then slowly pick through them. They're definitely going to be watch for people hoarding sticks this year and kicking them out.

Sticks will be $75+tax.

Unreal. We these the same prices as last year?

Did anyone here go to the Ducks' sale last year? I'm going for the first time this year, and I'm wondering what to expect as far as selection and prices.

What are you looking for?

Just wanted to know when or where it would be...I had heard like another poster stated they hadnt had one in years...Mainly I look for sticks and gloves, but anything that catches my eye and I could use....I wonder what happens to their gear if they dont sell it off, cause I know not much if any of it goes to the local shops in Raleigh at least I havent seen very much....

Does anyone have news on the Avalanche sale? I've been following the Avs forum topic but like you said, no info really on when the sale will be. I signed up for their newsletter awhile ago but haven't seen anything in that either.

I talked to them recently and they said there will be no equipment sale this year. However, they will still sell that very small corner of crappy sticks in Altitude Authentics. They may get some more inventory in during the summer, but it is not likely. That is the reason I sprung for a one95 on ebay.

Well shit, that sucks. Do you know if either of the minor league teams (Rage or Eagles) have sales? I just moved back to Denver so I'm out of the loop. I checked their sites but didn't see anything about them.

I tried contacting them, but no responses or answers. The only pro stock i have ever seen in a shop in Colorado were 3 DU one95's that were being sold for the same price as the normal retail models.

Are you kidding me?!

Sticks will be $75+tax.

are they kicking people out for running to the racks and grabbing armful and picking sticks out? Last year about 4 people got armfuls and started picking them out slowly it was so gay..

I went to the Sharks equipment sale this morning and picked up four pairs of used RBK Edge practice socks for $20. They had about 5 right-handed sticks, and about 300 left handed sticks. Some of the lefties were only $10!

I went to the Sharks equipment sale this morning and picked up four pairs of used RBK Edge practice socks for $20. They had about 5 right-handed sticks, and about 300 left handed sticks. Some of the lefties were only $10!

I was there yesterday, I picked up a couple Carle/Ozolinsh Synergy SE's and some Ehroff blades. No gloves though and I'm not a big guy so none of the socks or practice jerseys were about to fit me. Being a lefty does help tho. :)

Are you kidding me?!

Sticks will be $75+tax.

are they kicking people out for running to the racks and grabbing armful and picking sticks out? Last year about 4 people got armfuls and started picking them out slowly it was so gay..

Yes... that's what hoarding is...

Ducks sale is also tomorrow...

The annual Ducks Used Equipment Sale will be held Saturday, June 6 at The Rinks - Anaheim ICE.

The sale will run from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. for Ducks season ticket holders and 11 a.m. to noon for the general public.

Season ticket holders will need their season ticket holder ID or season ticket with the account number on it and a printout of this flyer to get in during the early time.

Equipment on sale includes sticks, gloves, pants, helmets, socks, elbow pads, shin pads, skates and hockey bags.

was at the canucks gear sale today and unless they're bringing a bunch of other stuff out tomorrow, it was pretty bleak. lots of skates, no game used jerseys, a handful of gloves, and a few racks of sticks, practice jerseys were all size 60 and $50. sundin's eastons were $140, used sticks were $75 (no kesler, no ohlund) and the rest of the unused were $100 with a one stick maximum (not sure if this will be enforced tomorrow). there were a bunch of pants, heavily used for $50 (one had blood stains) and also saw a pair of st. louis pants and a pair of maple leafs pants (demitra and wellwood, maybe?), which i thought was odd, also saw an alfredsson one95. there were sundin jerseys going for 50% off and a huge rack of naslund jerseys going for $52.50 among arounf 10-12 racks of merch.

i picked up a salo CNT and alex edler's vapor xxxx gloves, which i immediately regretted.

wonder if the 50% off sundin's jerseys means he's leaving....any sundin gloves?

thats what everyone said.

i looked because i remembered someone on here wanted them, but no, no sundin gloves... pettinger, bieksa, raymond, d. sedin, johnson, shannon, shane o'brien ( embriodered S O'

B ) for gloves plus maybe 2-3 pairs of brand new and unnamed (just said "canucks") in mission and rbk.

edit: i was suprised how many rbk o sticks there were, there was one available from almost every player.