Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

The Moose will be having a sale as they always do, but most of their unused product is sent back to their companies, mainly RBK and dispersed to stores around Canada and the US on close out lists.

Oh? Have you been to one of the sales in the past? I'm extremely interested in going if they have one this year... If you got any details, shoot em my way thanks (:

did anyone pick up Salo's CNTs???

i bought one, and i'm wishing i bought more. hint, hint.

He was using a CNT painted as an S17 the whole season? Or do you mean Sundin's?

no he was using S17s as well (green color scheme) and were at the sale (with about an inch and half cut off)... the CNTs were uncut might have be from last year... Sundin was using CNTs painted like S17s and there were lots available...and more costly than any other stick.

no he was using S17s as well (green color scheme) and were at the sale (with about an inch and half cut off)... the CNTs were uncut might have be from last year... Sundin was using CNTs painted like S17s and there were lots available...and more costly than any other stick.

For the last part of the season Sundin was using Salo's red S17 sticks. Salo's sticks are all sprayed at the bottom, right?

2u7ul45.png

They are real s17's all of them have the eliptical taper

It also seems the sundin s17 were all either cnt or original stealths

were Sundin's Stealth's true Stealth's ? When he was with the Leafs, I think his Stealth's were just ST's. I remember seeing the brand new one's with an Easton barcode saying something like ST. His Stealths were on the heavy side and no double concave shaft.

For the last part of the season Sundin was using Salo's red S17 sticks. Salo's sticks are all sprayed at the bottom, right?

He used Salo's S17s then I think he got a couple of his own and switched to SE16 for the last few games of the season and used that in the playoffs

He used Salo's S17s then I think he got a couple of his own and switched to SE16 for the last few games of the season and used that in the playoffs

That is what I though happened. He must've ran out of CNT sticks, or ST sticks painted as CNTs, no idea. He could've always used ST sticks [except for Salo's S17s,] maybe he just had to switch the graphic around since they discontinued the CNT, as well as it's paint-job.

i didnt fondle any of sundin's sticks (leave that one alone ;) ) because i wasn't willing to pay $140... but i can tell you this: he was using CNTs painted as S17s, because there were some that were painted up with S17 graphics and some that were original CNTs.... unless of course the CNTs were painted STs.

Salo, on the other hand, had a bunch of true S17s that were cut down and a few CNTs as well... all of the S17s had tape down the shaft and were painted flat black on the bottom 1/3 of the shaft. his CNTs have a really abrasive coating on them from just above the heel of the blade to the toe.

Actually, I hope they never sell those stuff in the Canucks Team Store. Why? If you have ever been to Chicago, on Michigan, there is Hawkquarters. They sell used Blackhawks equipment there, but they mark the prices way up, because they were "game used". Used sticks were more expensive than retail ones. Keep it as a blow out at the end of the season if you ask me.

I remember when the Team Store was still called Authentix in 2001 they sold used OPS in the jersey section. I doubt they'll do it again, why? Game Day Auctions is already selling used equipment with huge price markups being passed off as memorabilia.

A bit of topic but rather ironic. I spoke to the Game Day Auctions manager during the season about why their prices were so expensive and why the gear wasn't even autographed. His answer, collectors don't want autographed equipment. They didn't sell much as they hoped this year and guess who's going to be selling autographed equipment next season...

i believe the sale on the 27th is just the team store blowout... they sell all like the stuff they regularly sellin the team store at pretty low prices...

The year end blowout will pretty much be the same thing as the equipment sale minus the equipment. They'll be pushing old merchandise at 50-70% off the regular price and all other merchandise in the store will probably be 30% off again.

Forgive my ignorance, but where is the Nucks' team store and what does it carry on a regular basis? The Oil just have one inside of Rexall which has extremely overpriced sticks that are autographed and thats about it so Im just curious.

For the people going to any team sales coming would you mind helping me out? I would really like to get a few pairs of Edge Practice socks, specifically red with the white stripe and white with the red stripe. If anyone can grab me a few pairs in each color I would really appreciate it and I'd be more then happy to pay for the cost and shipping. Please let me know, thanks!

Forgive my ignorance, but where is the Nucks' team store and what does it carry on a regular basis? The Oil just have one inside of Rexall which has extremely overpriced sticks that are autographed and thats about it so Im just curious.

its at gm place, on the corner of pacific blvd and abbott st. the store does fan merchandise... all the merchandise you could imagine.

I haven't heard anything about a Sabres sale at all. In fact those employees of the store I have asked have said there wont be a sale. Anyone have any information set in stone that says otherwise?

The Moose will be having a sale as they always do, but most of their unused product is sent back to their companies, mainly RBK and dispersed to stores around Canada and the US on close out lists.

Oh? Have you been to one of the sales in the past? I'm extremely interested in going if they have one this year... If you got any details, shoot em my way thanks (:

I emailed one of the guys from the moose, this is the email i got back, kinda sucks they dont have one =/

"Hi Cole,

Unfortunately not. We haven’t had any in the last few years.

Sorry

Dave Blackmore"

Any chance someone could pick me up a 8.0.8 right handed stick at a team sale? Ive looked with not much success for a while, and im pretty sure no one on the Sabres will have used one....