Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

The Wolfpack sale is usually just ok... They have skates, glove, pants, socks, and helmets for sale. They follow the rules to the "T" when it comes to sticks so they never have any sticks for sale. I might take a ride down there in the AM if its raining and have nothing else to do.

I'd love a navy CCM Vector in a medium/large, visor would be great if anyone is going to the Wolfpack sale, i'll hook you up.

Locker clean-out day was April 12 for the Leafs team.

sooooooo hopefully Go Leafs Go! soon

hmmm.. and I thought the leafs was going to have a sale these 2 weeks from Acton's son..looks like its already over.

Wolfpack sale was decent. Rbk sticks got swallowed up by the first 30 people. Decent amount of gloves n helmets. Everything went quick considering how many people were in line

Wolfpack sale was decent. Rbk sticks got swallowed up by the first 30 people. Decent amount of gloves n helmets. Everything went quick considering how many people were in line

What rules do they have?

Did they sell any skates?

Rules??? It was a free for all.. There was probably about 200 in line when i got there. At 9am they opened up the gate and let everyone in. They had a table with about 30 pairs of skates or so. There were people there actually trying them on. I just looked for the best ones and snagged three pairs for $75 each, two of which were brand new.

Rules??? It was a free for all.. There was probably about 200 in line when i got there. At 9am they opened up the gate and let everyone in. They had a table with about 30 pairs of skates or so. There were people there actually trying them on. I just looked for the best ones and snagged three pairs for $75 each, two of which were brand new.

That's the way to do it. If your looking for something specific take your time and make sure it works (like an 8.25 EEE x60 or a ridiculous toe curve with a specific flex you gotta have) but if your not, snatch, grab, pay, leave as fast a possible. Did they think you were a dick for buying that many skates? Also, you could totally sell those on ebay for 200 each and get your money back and then some.

There were guys walking outta there with bundles of sticks. I pretty much went there knowing what sells good and grabbed what I could. Seemed like everyone flocked to the sticks right away which was the last thing i was looking for. I went right for the skates and helmets which turned out to be a good call. The helmets were all grabbed in no time as well. Definitely a cool little sale to go to but like I said definitely not enough stuff available for the amount of people that were there.. Anyone know of any other team sales happening soon in CT or MA??

There were guys walking outta there with bundles of sticks. I pretty much went there knowing what sells good and grabbed what I could. Seemed like everyone flocked to the sticks right away which was the last thing i was looking for. I went right for the skates and helmets which turned out to be a good call. The helmets were all grabbed in no time as well. Definitely a cool little sale to go to but like I said definitely not enough stuff available for the amount of people that were there.. Anyone know of any other team sales happening soon in CT or MA??

Sound tigers sale, I can get in a day before with my season tickets and can bring a friend. Still waiting for the date. Usually there's 10-20 season ticket holders there (myself included). They put out as much stuff as people want for the season ticketers.

Ndlancer

I'll be more then happy to be your friend that day if you wanna take me

haha, Ill see when the date is tonight at the BPT Hershey game possibly. And, I have a couple of friends already, but I may be able to work out a deal where they give me cash to buy them stuff instead of them coming along too.

What ARE the prices like in the store? Typical glove price? Typical stick price?

datsuk sticks 250

staurt gloves (rbk 8ks) 125

lebda sticks xxxx/x60 100

lija bauer 5100 $175

maltby nbh 4500 w/visior and cracked badly 175

their prices are high for the most part

Any word on Torontos equipments I know some people have said a few weeks but anyone have a date?

I gave TML centresports a call this afternoon. A woman I spoke to told me May 29, as she was also assured by another co-worker during our convo.

you can thank me later ;)

BTW, anyone know any sales for AHL or OHL teams in the GTA and surrounding areas?

Islanders Draft Party June 25th, There will be a game used/pro stock (unused pro equipment) for sale. I will have more info as I hear about it.

I gave TML centresports a call this afternoon. A woman I spoke to told me May 29, as she was also assured by another co-worker during our convo.

you can thank me later ;)

BTW, anyone know any sales for AHL or OHL teams in the GTA and surrounding areas?

Awesome news on the Leafs sale. I missed the one earlier in the year because it was on a weekday.

A Saturday sale is much easier to get to.

Islanders Draft Party June 25th, There will be a game used/pro stock (unused pro equipment) for sale. I will have more info as I hear about it.

anyone go to the devils or hurricanes pro sales?

Do anyone know if there is a Chicago Wolves sale or possibly a Milwaukee Admirals sale? I am aware that the hawks equipment go to Hawksquarters downtown and it over priced. I'm pretty much just looking for anything in the Illinois area.

Just wondering have you guys tried contacting any of these teams? I realize that if they are in the playoffs they probably wont respond, however, I'd imagine that you'd get some kind of reply if they were out of it if you contacted like the Eqm Manager or someone involved with the team.