Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyrakos

Stick/skates gallery

i was really bored so i thought id make this topic so everyone can post their own stick and skates. i no many people have a custom look to their skates.

Nice skates. You didnt like the Hi-Hos or you just got those v-12 transfered it inline?

Hi-Hos are ok. But in my opinion the boot doesnt match up to the V-12 in any way at all. And you cant beat the Red Star chassis, so I figured I would get that too. I got a pretty sweet deal on them, so that also made me get em.

Chadd those skates are sweet I used to have them(like 5 years ago).They were great skates but that was back in the day where looks were a really big issue and I hated the white.Ended up getting the black ones after. But they never felt as good as those baby's.

those white 795 tacks are pimpin! theres a used pair of white 852's over at my lhs that are awesome, but just a tad too small

Scary part is two fold. You are only seeing part of it as they are pilled up on top of each other and I have sold far more than I have purchased lately.

Can you give us a rough estimate on how many stick you own, and about how much $ you've forked out. If I had that many stick I'd be in heaven.

Damn... I have six sticks as of right now, but I generally stick with one until something catastrophic happens to it. How many of those have you even been able to use for any reasonable length of time?