Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GekigangarIII

Geki's WCOH new equipment update!

Just wanted to throw a teaser up. Went to the US team first practice today, got some decent pics of some new stuff. Hull/Modano wearing Reebok skates, a new Reebok stick, gloves, helmet, etc. Good pics of the US Stealth, and chrome Synergy and some other stuff. I'm working on resizing pics, etc as they're *huge*. I'll update later today with pics....

:D :D :D

Just wanted to throw a teaser up. Went to the US team first practice today, got some decent pics of some new stuff. Hull/Modano wearing Reebok skates, a new Reebok stick, gloves, helmet, etc. Good pics of the US Stealth, and chrome Synergy and some other stuff. I'm working on resizing pics, etc as they're *huge*. I'll update later today with pics....

Sweet, I've been waiting to see some reebok pics. ^_^

Moderators,

During the World Cup, do you think that there will be pictures available on the NHL Gallery feature of Modsquadhockey? I am hoping that we will get to see numerous pictures of this new equipment.

SCHA-WING

The Canadian Stealth looks very close to the Si-Core Grip to me because it's a dark red fading to black where the Si-Core grip is a dark red all the way. On the stealth the black will generally be covered up by the players hands.

Do you see team Russia practicing.