Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GekigangarIII

Geki's WCOH new equipment update!

Yup, definitely the latter.

I was called a "geek" this week.  Pretty funny stuff, especially where it came from.

We just break their secrets, makes them frustrated. It's a shame, they should be happy for the extra pub.

I'm sure they're just pretending to be frustrated to keep up the allure that it's a top secret project. We're giving them free publicity so I don't know what's there to be mad about.

Damn that Reebok helmet looks sweet. The carbon-fibre looking panels give it a really modern look. The chromed out Synergy is blingin x 10. Good stuff Geki.

Gloves look nice, skates look a little bleh to me, a little dull as far as looks. The helmet....dont like it at all.

Thanks geki!!!

i definetly dont think so...the adjustment tab thing is just like a little box thing on the side...I don't know, I don't like it at all.

8000 looks great to me though.

Awesome pics Geki.

Do we have any info on the Chrome Synergy? It almost looks like a new Synthesis because of the change in colour near the blade. For those who had trouble copying links you have to put in the adress by hand or else it leads you to that forbidden page.

Did anyone see jamie langenbrunner at the practise  at all?

I did... :)

he was there.

*sorry about the non-linking thing, my wife has a bunch of original art on her site that gets "borrowed", which is not to her liking...

First of all, I am not American but Hull's gloves we're sweet. Next, The Bauer Vapor XXX look like they are made of the material of the Nike Quest V-12s, not the old ribbed stuff that the Vapor XX were constructed of. The Reebok helmet is definitely sweet.

Jere...Geki, if you are bored and get the chance, could you give us a player breakdown....who's using Reebok, Vapor XXX's, chrome Synergy, etc?

like for me:

Joey, 7000 skates, XV gloves, Synthesis....still can't play, etc

Also, could you get a snapshot of the Chrome Synthesis?

Who da man...Yo-da man ;)

Whoa, AWESOME pics Geki!!!! :)

I love the chrome Synergy! And the helmet is very cool! Will be interesting to see Reebook in hockey from now on. And I like the US Stealth version (and I guess this really proves that Forsberg was using a Swedish Stealth in my pics earlier, as well as the XXX skates). Awesome work man, you rule!!! But how did you get these extreme closeups? Did you sneak onto the ice or something? :lol:

Anybody see the nylon XX gloves that are on the 5th picture? Those look SICK! I don't care too much about the skates, but the helmet and stick do look very nice. I would like to get a closer view on the gloves before I comment on them, but they do look ok. Brett Hull's gloves were most definetly sick, thats not fair! Who know's what the deal is with the XXX skates, I'm sure the innovation is in the skate itself not the looks of it.

Geki you are the MAN the pics are really appreciated!

in the pick of the chrome synergy, is it me or does it look like the guy in the green shirt is using an int. synthesis? whats that all about? a pro with an int. stick? i thought only Hull did that?