Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GekigangarIII

Geki's WCOH new equipment update!

Wow! I've been away for a while and all I have to say is great stuff guys! IMO all the Reebok stuff looks awesome. I have a feeling that the skates are just Vectors dressed a little differently to promote Reebok hockey. That chrome synth was sick also.

anyone else think that the reebok gloves just look like slightly altered jofa gloves? regardless all the new swag coming out looks pretty cool. and brodeur's & theodore's wc masks look hot.

The Wild green of Gaborik's mits really accents well with the red/white/blue of the Slov.........

Could he seriously not find a pair from the dozens provided for them??

yah...that's what I thought when I saw the pic. He must really like his gloves...

Sundin looks to be with a 8000 or a reebok helmet... Is sundin wearing bauer or reebok gear now???

Neither, he was using TPS gloves and stick yesterday, not sure about the helmet or skates though.

At first I thought it was the 8000 but it is definitly a ccm. You can see the logo on the side and you ccant see the 8000 flaps.

I believe he just use a normal M-2 and standard hosel wood blade...

That's what I thought, as well. Satan has pretty much always been a wood guy when it comes to blades.

the singers shirt is sweet...

Picture 37 looks like it may be the german stealth? looks like it gets orange near the bottom. Or it mite be the new vector the turns orange.

the singers shirt is sweet...

Picture 37 looks like it may be the german stealth? looks like it gets orange near the bottom.

I think it's a Vector.

Just found some pics from the game between Germany and Russia, the pics are clickable. And I have a feeling there will be more pics posted on this site later on.

Some pics from game between Germany and Russia

Geez, does this guy have a boner for Kovalev or what? I didn't see Datsyuk, I thought he was going to play for Russia after all?

Must not have been on the ice with Kovy. ;)

He may have been a scratch while they try to figure out who is not going to play once the games count.