Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

Reebok rebranding

Actually... I think it would be more like putting "Honda" on the front of an Accord.

But I don't see how that's any different than putting Easton or Warrior on the shaft?

i realy like the look of this stick :ph34r: but hay! its pp

do we have any information on this stick ..? im interested :D

tbh it looks like someone made some stickers and slapped them on a plain carbon stick because theres no 10k anything els in the line

i realy like the look of this stick :ph34r: but hay! its pp

do we have any information on this stick ..? im interested :D

tbh it looks like someone made some stickers and slapped them on a plain carbon stick because theres no 10k anything els in the line

agreed, the design concept looks a little weak, but hey, if it performs, screw the look right?

:o they can't have a product with a "K" as well as 2 digits can they!?

well i suppose it was going to happen at some point, and at least it doesn't have holes in it :P

I've been working with a QMJHL team and the majority of them are using the new 10k's and I am pretty impressed with them so far. I've only seen 2-3 break which was suprising to me, most of the players like them some dont. Also I was holding one of them the other day and was checking out the blade and it felt almost like z-tac just probably not as rough (I've only felt z-tac once and that was a while ago so im not very familiar with it so dont get too excited lol), I checked two of the other sticks on the bench and they had it too. So im not sure if it will be on the retail ones cause theirs are pro stock.

So, I just got my 08/09 reebok mhp520s pro stock penguins pant with the new reebok logo and let me tell you I almost puked! The logo looks awful!! It is huge and so ugly, it just says "Reebok". It really took away from these great look pens pants. I think i am getting rid of them just cause of the logo. As soon as I can I will post picks.

I know that, but has everyone seen them on any pro pants? I mean, maybe I am wrong and they have, but I was just making a comment about what I have. To actually see it on a pair of pro pants compared to the old logo, it looks awful. That is all I was saying.

No love for the islands?

HI.gif

The new version of the O is called 8.O.8 by the way...

This is the only 808 ill acknowledge

Roland_TR-808_drum_machine.jpg