Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolfpack_1986

College Football Fans?

didnt see a thread, but admittedly, I didnt look too hard. So, feel free to point out any idiocy on my part.

My alma mater, NC State is kicking off college football on ESPN tonight. We're playing the University of South Carolina, all I have to say is beat the Cocks!

Anyone watching the game? Anyone following college football this season?

Love me some college football. Im glad its back. Tennessee is my team, but i live in louisville and go to school at UofL and they are a close 2nd for me. Big rivalry game between them and Kentucky sunday, gonna be crazy...

i guess it was last season Louisville came to Raleigh... i enjoyed watching them as well.

yeah they did beat them last year. how;d last season turn out for you all though? it was rough here.

Love College football, but my cable is not working since i got home earlier after school so i cant watch :( . Also my team UVA is playing USC. I might get my friends older brothers ticket hopefully.

Georgia/USC title game.

enev though georgia is loaded, they still play in the SEC which could give them a loss or two. Ohio ST will probably walk through the big 10 and into the title game, only to get beat again by whoever they face

Love College Football , ND my team,dad was a diehard so born n raised to support them

last year was a tough year we all know the story

At least Claussen gained some experience

i'm not expecting to much this year

All i want is to get in a bowl game

I wish , from 3-9 to 11-1 is almost unrelatstic

7-5 or even 8-4 i'd be more then happy with , the barely least 6-6 just to get them elegible for bowl contention

Easy of course i want them to go 12-0 n be atop the Bcs

but they;re still a young tea

lucky they have a pretty easy schedule

but with Pitt Usc those should be 2 loseable games, Mighican+ Michigan State rival game can go either way ,now looking at there schedule they could go 9-3

didnt see a thread, but admittedly, I didnt look too hard. So, feel free to point out any idiocy on my part.

My alma mater, NC State is kicking off college football on ESPN tonight. We're playing the University of South Carolina, all I have to say is beat the Cocks!

Anyone watching the game? Anyone following college football this season?

Not to good of a start 34-0

Not to good of a start 34-0

nah... typical NC State. strong start and then blow it as the game goes on. imagine if we didnt intercept the ball 4 times.

If only they could of captalized on those 4 picks

after your defence makes those types of plays , offense needs to put some points on the board