Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolfpack_1986

College Football Fans?

Just hope we don't loose to MSU :(

Being ans MSU fan and alum, i know never to talk smack for football. I have my hopes up on a good (notice i didn't say great) season this year though! Dantonio has some good stuff lined up for the years to come too, if MSU doesn't fire him too quickly.

Was a good day for football here in Louisiana.

There was serious controversy over holding the game at LSU post Gustav, but the city pulled it out with enough clean-up to make the game happen. I have been tailgating with a handful of buddies since 2 today consuming a couple ;) of beers and about 10lbs of fresh crawfish, had great seats on the 35 yard like, 14th row on the student side, and watched LSU annihilate North Texas (as expected).

Great day for football here in LA. ;)

Once Rich-Rod gets his kind of recruits in(2-3 years) they'll run the conference. He's stuck using Carr's pro-style recruits in a spread offense. They didn't play that terrible today, when they weren't giving the ball up.

The QB position is horrible. Ryan Mallet was set to be the starter until he decided to transfer to Arkansas because he didnt like R.R. As soon as that happened, then Pryor goes to OSU i knew we were in trouble. Never thought 35-17 vs. Notre Dame. All i can ask for now is to beat Toledo.

Just wanted to throw out some more Sparty love...go green.

And from a view from the student section, I don't think Dantonio's going anywhere soon. He knows what our school's looking for, and is really turning around the program. I have hopes for a good season, but I'm also looking to the future, because this year's recruiting class is looking like the best in a while.

Vandy is tied for first in the SEC. This week will feel better than any week in the limited amount that I care about college football.

the Auburn thing seems rediculous, but that's the way the Tigers play...they struggle against teams they should beat, but they always seem ready for the big one. Auburn/LSU should be huge on Saturday.

Yep. I was dissapointed. Bye Bye BCS.

But all aside, Defense looked Awful. Losing our Top LB for the season KILLED us. We couldnt get to the State QB. Gotta give NC State credit, they played pretty well.

My boys from Tennessee got waxed harder than Tanya Hardings upper lip.

On the plus side of the equation, between the two Tigers......LSU prevailed today in probably one of the most exciting college football games that I have seen in a few years. Excellent back and forth game. :P

I hate the Beavers and I hate when good things happen to them. I like Carroll and I don't mind USC as a team. But I absolutely fucking hate USC fans so I was happy that they lost in that regard because they deserve to suffer. It completely ruins the Pac 10 (hell now Oregon and Oregon State are leading the Pac 10), but that was bound to happen sooner or later. I think that everyone assumed that OSU would buckle in the 2nd half and that USC would run it up (exactly what they did to us three years ago). Needless to say it was a very impressive win.