Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolfpack_1986

College Football Fans?

University of Virginia (coming into the weekend last in College Football for POINTS FOR...0-1 in ACC play, their loss came to freaking Duke consequently ending Duke's 25 straight ACC game losing streak, and started a QB who had never thrown a College Football touchdown) sent shock waves through the ACC today by downing my Maryland Terrapins (who upset Clemson last week in a thrilling come from behind) 31-0....Are you kidding me?

I just hope to god Oregon wearing one piece uniforms Oct. 11th is a myth.

I heard that rumor from a couple other people around campus this past week. Supposedly they're also introducing a black helmet which should be good.

Vandy had some real good signs at Game Day, my personal favorite being "All You People Are Blocking the Library".

There was one that was something like "I got a GED at Auburn." Sigh, nerds.

University of Virginia (coming into the weekend last in College Football for POINTS FOR...0-1 in ACC play, their loss came to freaking Duke consequently ending Duke's 25 straight ACC game losing streak, and started a QB who had never thrown a College Football touchdown) sent shock waves through the ACC today by downing my Maryland Terrapins (who upset Clemson last week in a thrilling come from behind) 31-0....Are you kidding me?

Yea i was at the game, it was pretty sweet. And don't worry all us UVa fans are just as surprised as you are. Maryland almost scored at the end there...until it was picked off :lol:

Maryland almost scored at the end there...until it was picked off :lol:

I would prefer to be shutout. 31-0 should drill that game into our teams' head better than 31-6,31-7,31-8 could possibly do.

man, saturday sucked. NC State had BC tied 31 all at 3:33 remaining, only to give up a touchdown over the next 1:05. Then they did nothing.

Kind of dissapointing BC let it get that close, I really thought they'd hold NCSU to under 21

The QB position is horrible. Ryan Mallet was set to be the starter until he decided to transfer to Arkansas because he didnt like R.R. As soon as that happened, then Pryor goes to OSU i knew we were in trouble. Never thought 35-17 vs. Notre Dame. All i can ask for now is to beat Toledo.

I guess i ask for too much? Unreal.

Florida with a beatdown over undefeated LSU, who's the best team in the SEC? I'm saying Florida, Ole Miss was an off week for them.

It pains me but I'd have to go with Florida on that one. If Vandy takes care of UGA (and doesn't blow another game) I'll be down there for the Florida game.

Well when Phil Knight is a graduate you get crazy stuff like that. If it wasn't for the big O jersey, they'd be tolerable. Too many sets of uniforms, but tolerable.

Well when Phil Knight is a graduate you get crazy stuff like that. If it wasn't for the big O jersey, they'd be tolerable. Too many sets of uniforms, but tolerable.

Isn't the deal something like they get the stuff for free but they have to wear whatever he gives them?