Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Royals92

wen you go back to school

Damn thats rough. When did you get out? I'm actually looking forward to going back to school, senior year will be easy. Got my schedule today, looks easy as hell- Econ/AP Gov, Anatomy, AP Stats, Christian Lifestyles/Issues of the Day, free period (2 hour lunch), Strength and Sport, World Lit. Seems like one of those nice schedules where you don't have to be at school too often to do well.

I go back September 7th. But, I might as well have been in school all summer: I've been reading books and writing papers just about all break. Stupid AP courses will be the death of me. Anybody else here have their summer taken away from them? I need morale support ;)

I had 4 AP classes at the beginning of the summer. AP Bio got cancelled and I quit AP Lit. Reading Sophie's World really turned me off on the class.

University starts on the 7th but the first day is for the initiations of the freshmans and we might not even have courses cause the teachers might go on strike so.

Yeah, my brother has a friend that moved to Florida. They go back real early. But then they get let out WAY before we even think about break.