Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Royals92

wen you go back to school

I go back September 7th.  But, I might as well have been in school all summer:  I've been reading books and writing papers just about all break.  Stupid AP courses will be the death of me.  Anybody else here have their summer taken away from them?  I need morale support  ;)

I'll second the summer being taken away. I had to be up here at SAU July 20 for a semester of A&P I crammed into five intense weeks. That's like the summer class from hell.. I had to take it though to get on the fast track to RN in nursing, so I'm complaining..much.

I start university on the 9th, can't wait. Its funny to see Mack talking about having his kid starting school considering earlier in the thread he was saying when he would be back in school.

I start university on the 9th, can't wait. Its funny to see Mack talking about having his kid starting school considering earlier in the thread he was saying when he would be back in school.

Hahaha yeah I was thinking that too

Move in on the 4th, frosh until the tenth, classes start thursday the tenth, but I don't have any classes on thursday or friday, so I don't actually start until the 14th.

Bored so I thought I bring this thread back from the dead. I go back Monday, the 27th, how about everyone else?

Monday, the 27th? Not soon? ha.

Sept. 8th for me.

I've been at school all summer taking some classes, now we're a week away and the town is filling back up. I reaffirmed my hatred for the general populace after seeing a movie in a packed theater yesterday and trying to negotiate traffic today.

First day of high school september 8th, wooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo. 2 more weeks of nothingness

Haha have fun with that bud I'm going into my senior year of high school ;)