Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

djosbun

I'm taking a very hot girl on a NYC trip

haha, I bet... It's a hell of a lot funnier than "butter face" ever was!

I'd use it but I'll probably get tired of explaining it. :(

A+++ WOULD BUY FROM AGAIN!!!

Not siding one or the other, but it's interesting how quickly it turned into a ragfest on some girl a guy here is seeing. I forgot how everyone here wheels America's Top Models. I'm fairly certain some of you have fucked 9KO stick holes.

Thanks for sticking up for me, Mack. I honestly thought many of you guys had more class, and would be glad that a brother, that has had a very bad 1.5 years, has met a fantastic girl and is looking forward to a nice little 3-day getaway.

I guess I was wrong........

And if some of your guys think she's a butterface, i'd probably laugh my a$$ off knowing that your humping your pillows every night. Didn't think jealousy would jump out of the fingers of a bunch of hockey players that obviously have no life. Though I bet you're all great at playing video games.

Thanks for sticking up for me, Mack. I honestly thought many of you guys had more class, and would be glad that a brother, that has had a very bad 1.5 years, has met a fantastic girl and is looking forward to a nice little 3-day getaway.

And if some of your guys think she's a butterface, i'd probably laugh my a$$ off knowing that your humping your pillows every night. Didn't think jealousy would jump out of the fingers of a bunch of hockey players that obviously have no life. Though I bet you're all great at playing video games.

I can't speak for the other responders in here, but jealousy had nothing to do with my posts. Making fun of some kid tossing out his weekend plans in the hopes of receiving some kind of approval, that was just too good for me to pass up.

I can't speak for the other responders in here, but jealousy had nothing to do with my posts. Making fun of some kid tossing out his weekend plans in the hopes of receiving some kind of approval, that was just too good for me to pass up.

+1

Using MSH as your personal diary is just asking it.

Didn't think jealousy would jump out of the fingers of a bunch of hockey players that obviously have no life.

if your referring to us spending our nites on this site then your right there too buddy.

I'll chime in and say my piece. While I think its not a great idea to post pictures of a girl you're nailing on MSH (unless its during big boy mod time), its pretty funny how critical everyone on here is. For all you guys who want to chirp him lets see what kind of ass you're crushing.

I'll chime in and say my piece. While I think its not a great idea to post pictures of a girl you're nailing on MSH (unless its during big boy mod time), its pretty funny how critical everyone on here is. For all you guys who want to chirp him lets see what kind of ass you're crushing.

And the search for pics on google begins.......

Seems like some guys haven't seen a pic of a woman that wasn't airbrushed. The important thing is that the original poster is happy with her, not that a bunch of guys try to make themselves feel superior by being douchebags. This topic jumped the shark a loooong time ago and is being shut down.

Back on topic, enjoy your trip and forget what has been said.