Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

djosbun

I'm taking a very hot girl on a NYC trip

I'm confused. Are you asking us where you should take her or simply telling a bunch of guys who don't care that your taking a butter face to NYC?

another thing, avoid the path train, take NJT.

What's wrong with path?

The drunk lady in the yellow mid drift. Man was that one experience odd. What happens in NY really won't stun any local NYer but a out of towner may be befuddled. Also NJT is a little more expensive but the service is better IMO

Meh, give the kid a break. You need to go hard or go home as long as he's not a rock spider.

PS: What the hell does Butter face mean in this thread's context?

Meh, give the kid a break. You need to go hard or go home as long as he's not a rock spider.

The term applies to chicks who are great except an ugly mug. Great, "but her face" breaks the deal.

I think most of the guys here have their standards set on supermodel status for type of rips being tossed. Stereotypical cocky pcukheads eh :P :lol:

Thanks Rustpot, in my experience, the younger the pickier. Age eventually tells us to hold onto what we have or settle for the Fugly girl that cooks really well. ;)

I'm confused. Are you asking us where you should take her or simply telling a bunch of guys who don't care that your taking a butter face to NYC?

:lol:

One day people will learn not to put pictures of their lady friends on internet forums... but today is not that day.

Did she dye her hair? I'm pretty sure thats one of the Hansons.

hansons.jpg

hey i think he said she was the little one. or was it the big one. hell i don't care if she looks like a man.

i'm thinking of that sence from me, myself and irene with the rubber unit for some reason.

Well said...but I've got to point out that it's impossible to call her a butter face at this point until we see a pic of her body, but yes, the post is very confusing.

The term applies to chicks who are great except an ugly mug. Great, "but her face" breaks the deal.

I think most of the guys here have their standards set on supermodel status for type of rips being tossed. Stereotypical cocky pcukheads eh :P :lol:

I'm a fan of the "Jofa."

Great equipment - ugly bucket.