Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2009 Warrior Catalogue

Any one know the price range of the bully and bonifide gloves?

I don't remember which is which but the nylon version will be approx. $99 and the synthetic leather version about $109.

Does anyone know what the price point is going to be with the Hustler and Hitman shoulder pads?? The Hustler's look pretty bulky in the pictures, but the Hitman pads don't look too bad. The collarbone/shoulder protection looks pretty good.

I'm actually a new convert to warrior dolomites, used easton SE's and ST's for the past couple years, but I wish they would make the vanek pattern in a lie 5.... 4 is just too low for me.

I am interested to see how the new dolomite feels compared to the prior model.

I'm actually a new convert to warrior dolomites, used easton SE's and ST's for the past couple years, but I wish they would make the vanek pattern in a lie 5.... 4 is just too low for me.

Isn't Warrior's 4 the same as everyone else's 5 for the most part?

The Weight/Vanek pattern is a 5.25-5.5 lie

Depends on the rocker

Any word on the pants?

Availability wise?

If so they've been available since Jan 5 as far as customs go, shortly after Hockey Monkey started stocking them in all sizes(they had XLs since November)

I'm considering placing an order since nobody has them locally yet.

Ive been very disappointed with the durability of the Dolomite Spyne. I had a 100 flex Kovalev and it broke within the first week and a half with 6-8 ice times. It broke about about 8'' from the fuse line on the shaft. Im hoping it was just a bad batch or something, so hopefully my replacement lasts a little longer.

Any word on the pants?

Availability wise?

If so they've been available since Jan 5 as far as customs go, shortly after Hockey Monkey started stocking them in all sizes(they had XLs since November)

I'm considering placing an order since nobody has them locally yet.

And the overall quality...same here, I haven't seen any in person.

JR, or anybody, I know you were impressed with the Hustler protective, have you had a chance to check out the One95 stuff yet and if so, any comparison between the two? I know for sure this spring I'll be selling off my One90 elbow and shins and checking out either the One95 or Hustler.