Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2009 Warrior Catalogue

Anyone know when the new gear will be available?

Probably around April

Do the Ak-27 gloves replace the Creepers?

Creepers are out of the retail line, but will remain as a custom option on the customizer.

AK27Pro has a completely different feel.

When I asked at the MSH skate I was told it wouldn't be possible, but it seems like if they made the graphics for the glove, then there is some kind of guide for what goes where and they could reverse engineer a template for people to use.

I just ordered a pair of custom Hustler pants today. B)

nice when they come in post some pics

I will. There's nothing too crazy about them, though. They'll just be all navy, no stripes, plus 2" in length, black "W", silver outline around black "WARRIOR" on the top, and my name embroidered on the inside of the "six pack" protector.

I will. There's nothing too crazy about them, though. They'll just be all navy, no stripes, plus 2" in length, black "W", silver outline around black "WARRIOR" on the top, and my name embroidered on the inside of the "six pack" protector.

What kind of ETA did they give you?

How much do the custom Hustlers cost?

What kind of ETA did they give you?

4-5 weeks.

How much do the custom Hustlers cost?

It depends on the options you get, but mine were $205 after tax. It was an extra $20 for the +2" length, and an extra $6 for my name embroidered on the inside front.

The best part of the AK27 Pro are the graphics. :)
Creepers are out of the retail line, but will remain as a custom option on the customizer.

I'm actually not a fan of them, but I agree that it provides some interesting opportunities moving forward.

I'm actually not a fan of them, but I agree that it provides some interesting opportunities moving forward.

Yea, if you want Warrior gloves definitely get the Franchises.

Yea, if you want Warrior gloves definitely get the Franchises.

I think I prefer the Creeper. Haven't decided.

its got a warrior rep putting the hustlers onto the interviewer and makes him move around....its looks so awesome, everything to it check it out...i'm so going warrior protective now

it should answer most of the bulky questions and stuff...coz to me it looks fine

Edited by K9 Unit

its got a warrior rep putting the hustlers onto the interviewer and makes him move around....its looks so awesome, everything to it check it out...i'm so going warrior protective now

it should answer most of the bulky questions and stuff...coz to me it looks fine

Thanks! That definitely sold the Warrior protective to me. Can't wait to get them.

Miseaujeu must've practiced that whole presentation over and over again because that was the same one he gave me! :P

I practiced in the mirror for you, but my accent crept in on the video version.

K9, thanks for posting the link...I hope it helps explain our line a little better.

Miseaujeu: I think the presentation definately helps and its a shame that type of product presentation video isn't on the official site so you can actually get some detail and see the pads in action, especially with warrior being new to the pad market.

I was also going to suggest that the youtube vid was actually a warmup for JR, but you kinda beat me to it.

The Hustler protective line looks incredible. My mouth was slightly agape when I saw how bicep pad on the shoulder and elbow pads interlock. Cross checks to that exact area have landed my in the trainer's room before and after games more than once. It's a shame I just upgraded all my protective or I would be picking all the warrior line up this summer. Great job on the video and the product.

Miseaujeu must've practiced that whole presentation over and over again because that was the same one he gave me! :P

I practiced in the mirror for you, but my accent crept in on the video version.

K9, thanks for posting the link...I hope it helps explain our line a little better.

Nah man you looked good. Gotta keep the brown people in the hockey business in the limelight.

Miseaujeu: I think the presentation definately helps and its a shame that type of product presentation video isn't on the official site so you can actually get some detail and see the pads in action, especially with warrior being new to the pad market.

I was also going to suggest that the youtube vid was actually a warmup for JR, but you kinda beat me to it.

Steve.

You bring up a great point of having that type of video content on the website. Though our current content is good for kids and taps on our image, these types of instructional PK's help our product's legitimacy for our dealers and educated consumers.

We have been approached by numerous dealers since the video's posting and we'll be expanding on this type of product tech info more, maybe not on our site, but through dealer mediums and with the help of Hockey Player Mag.

Thanks for the feedback.

Edited by Miseaujeu

I did like the video section on HG, even if some of them were just laughable. It's a great way to reach out and explain what that product description means.

I'm not a fan of the design of the Warrior website, it's a little busy for my taste but the content is great. I bet there are plenty that love the design. The catalogue is what really captured my attention, I'm really interested in the new protection line... can't wait to see the product in person.