Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2009 Warrior Catalogue

Just got my Hustler Pants in the mail today. These things seem great, decent weight, solid padding and feel pretty nice and flexible. They do seem to run pretty big, normally medium in Bauer seems to just fit me, but I have a lot of room in these in medium, and the length was perfect without having to go custom.

I'm definitely going to sell my One90 stuff late March and pick up the Hustler shin and elbows come April after seeing the product demo video posted earlier.

FYI:

For the two of you that keep posting place that is taking "pre-orders", you can stop. Every dealer will have the stuff.

Just got my Hustler Pants in the mail today. These things seem great, decent weight, solid padding and feel pretty nice and flexible. They do seem to run pretty big, normally medium in Bauer seems to just fit me, but I have a lot of room in these in medium, and the length was perfect without having to go custom.

I'm definitely going to sell my One90 stuff late March and pick up the Hustler shin and elbows come April after seeing the product demo video posted earlier.

lets see some pics

well i'm a proud new owner of the new ak27 shaft...i got mixed revies on the new ak blade so i stuck with what i knew and went with last years blade. i was using the johnson shaft with last years blade as well and got really used to the flex (95) i got the ak shaft in 100 flex and noticed a huuge stiffness difference...it was a lot stiffer than i thought...took some getting used to and definitely not getting the same whip in my slap but i dont use much slap shooting anyways...love the feel for the wristers and snap shots....but i'm torn between which stick i like better...gotta play with teh ak a few more times!

johnson with ak27 blade

stick.jpg

ak27 with ak27 blade

warrior1.jpg

warrior2.jpg

I don't like that they've made the bottom of the new AK shaft silver. It means that blades won't match up into the shaft. I also hate looking down and seeing a light colored shaft.

If i do end up getting one, the bottom will definitely be painted black.

totalhockey.net has the new warrior OPS and shafts/blades. Does anyone know the specs for the Kovluchuk cruve? I like the new HD blades.

Same as the Robitaille, 1/2" mid curve that is slightly open.

totalhockey.net has the new warrior OPS and shafts/blades. Does anyone know the specs for the Kovluchuk cruve? I like the new HD blades.

Same as the Robitaille, 1/2" mid curve that is slightly open.

Also, lengthened the blade and fix the rocker.

Anyone know if warrior is making an AK27 One Piece? My father gave me a game used pro stock he got from a friend who works at a pro arena in the area. It doesn't seem to be a shaft/blade combo but I can't find an AK27 OPS in the warrior catalog. Any ideas?

Has anyone had a chance to try on the AK27 Pro?

Edit: Will they be apart of the custom program as well?

Edited by budro727

Anyone know if warrior is making an AK27 One Piece? My father gave me a game used pro stock he got from a friend who works at a pro arena in the area. It doesn't seem to be a shaft/blade combo but I can't find an AK27 OPS in the warrior catalog. Any ideas?

They don't make a ak27 one piece. I believe, although am not positive, that they are just dolomites with the ak graphics package on them. Pros only.

Took a look at the new AK27 today. Man, it looks good in person. The grip on it is pretty odd but I thought polarfibre was pretty odd at first too... I think PF and this new grip would feel similar with gloves.

They don't make a ak27 one piece. I believe, although am not positive, that they are just dolomites with the ak graphics package on them. Pros only.

The shop at the Kings' practice facility has a couple of Johnson and Modry AK27's from last year. Both of theirs are setup the same way - it looks like a standard shaft with a short extension piece at the bottom, with a tapered blade. If I remember correctly, the connections aren't even painted over or anything, it's pretty easy to see the extra piece between the shaft and blade.

I guess these guys really did want the non-tapered shaft setup, they don't look like Dolos with a paintjob.

The shop at the Kings' practice facility has a couple of Johnson and Modry AK27's from last year. Both of theirs are setup the same way - it looks like a standard shaft with a short extension piece at the bottom, with a tapered blade. If I remember correctly, the connections aren't even painted over or anything, it's pretty easy to see the extra piece between the shaft and blade.

I guess these guys really did want the non-tapered shaft setup, they don't look like Dolos with a paintjob.

I know this is somewhat off topic, but my Tom Gilbert PS One95 is like this too. Standard shaft, with a coupler thing at the bottom, and then a tapered blade.

I know this is somewhat off topic, but my Tom Gilbert PS One95 is like this too. Standard shaft, with a coupler thing at the bottom, and then a tapered blade.

Well the one I have seems to be a OPS.. no coupler or extension or anything like that...it's all painted uniformly and doesn't look like a shaft/blade setup...The LHS guy I spoke to said warrior is coming out with a AK27 OPS. Is that the case?