Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovey10

NBH P14

I was taking a looking at NB ID and the p14 curve caught my eye...Im just wondering if anyone else has used this curve or owns a stick/blade with this pattern? Is the lie on the blade a true 6? Any info on this pattern would be great.

Thanks alot.

I used to have one and from what I can remember it was a true six. I actually know the guy "Bugsy". It is actually a nickname for Scott Bjugstad.

Ahh ok good thanks for the info. How did you like it? Ive been with the p92 for a while but Im thinking of getting the p14 if its not too huge of a toe curve, which it doesnt look all that big.

kovey10, could you put pics up of the P92 as well? I'm thinking of getting one.

noodle3872, hope you don't mind putting up pics of the Bugsy pattern as well.

according to the website the p92 has similar lie and are both about mid toes but the p14 is a bit shorter and a square toe

also is the p14 only available through NBID. I really want to see it in person

kovey10, could you put pics up of the P92 as well? I'm thinking of getting one.

noodle3872, hope you don't mind putting up pics of the Bugsy pattern as well.

Yes I will post pics of the p92, its esentially an Easton Sakic or Warrior Draper or TPS Nasah. Ill post one as soon as I can.

EvenEdgesMN, the only p14 XXXXs Lettermen has listed on the internet are int, do they have sr in the shop?

Lettermen sports in blaine and plymouth minnesota has them in stock in the vapor XXXX

Dave's in Maple Grove has a bunch of them in as well.

The PM 92 is almost an exact duplicate of the Easton Sakic pattern. I think the PM 92's curve is a smoother in it's transition towards the toe. To my eye the Sakic seems to "kink" as the toe lays open.

Mike

i'd hate to thread jack, but it's some what related. Can some one post a pic of the p10 curve from nikebauerid next to a sakic or clone. I've been considering ordering a batch but I just want to see them next to each other first.

looks like a really short blade, or is that just the pic? reminds me of the warrior robitaille/kovalchuk curve.

P14 on the left, P92 on the right

DSCF1285.jpg

What is the lie like compared to the P92? I know they are both listed as a 6, but how much is the bottom of the blade rockered and what is the "effective lie" as compared to the P92?