Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Superbowl

Yup, seen a-many douchebags like that this week. These asshats can't drive and are making my life miserable for the week. Can't wait till this is over.

Everyone I know from Pittsburgh owns several steeler branded items and wears at least one of them once a week, all year long. It's like a disease.

To be honest, I don't own a single item with the Steelers' name or logo on it. I honestly cannot stand football, partially because everything Steelers was beaten into and forced upon me as a kid. As Chadd said, it's like a disease. I live and die with the Penguins, but right now I cannot turn around without seeing someone wearing a Roethlisberger jersey, or carrying a Terrible Towel. If the Steelers lose tomorrow it's going to be like someone died for a month. I hate it.

You can mock Pittsburgh fans and their 'diehardedness' all you want...but that franchise is pretty damn amazing...they've only had 3 coaches in, what 35 years?

If you're going to be a fan of a team...that one ain't a bad choice.

As far as the game itself...I have no real interest either way...but the legacy of the Steelers deserves another Lombardi...and what Warner/Arizona has done this year is pretty crazy...so either way I'll be fine with the result.

All I can say is Go Steelers! (Backward Hat and Terrible Towel not included).

That is pretty funny though cause I know several people that rock it like that all during football season, and as was mentioned, there is no offseason for the steelers in the burgh unfortunately.

At least Steelers' fans have something to be proud of. Try living in northern California and seeing Raiders' stuff everywhere!

Why root for them? Seriously. They suck. Their owner is demented. They can't keep a decent player or coach on the roster. They seem to pride themselves in hiring mediocre players well past their prime and they have, hands down, the most annoying, repulsive and idiotic fan base in all of professional sports. I love Nor-Cal, but I hate the f*cking Raiders.

Got into a discussion with a friend of mine - she's from Ohio and there are a lot of Steeler fans in OH. I counter with the fact that there are two NFL teams in Ohio. And she's like "Well, only the people in those cities like those teams." By that same argument, people in Columbus should be the only ones allowed to root for Ohio State.

Got into a discussion with a friend of mine - she's from Ohio and there are a lot of Steeler fans in OH. I counter with the fact that there are two NFL teams in Ohio. And she's like "Well, only the people in those cities like those teams." By that same argument, people in Columbus should be the only ones allowed to root for Ohio State.

Thats funny.From knowing several die hard fans of the steelers and cleveland, There is an absolute hatred between the Browns and Steelers. A guy i worked with (browns fan) refuses to eat yellow m&m's because of this.

I'm a Panthers fan myself, so even with my personal dislike for Warner i have no allegiances today.

At least Steelers' fans have something to be proud of. Try living in northern California and seeing Raiders' stuff everywhere!

Why root for them? Seriously. They suck. Their owner is demented. They can't keep a decent player or coach on the roster. They seem to pride themselves in hiring mediocre players well past their prime and they have, hands down, the most annoying, repulsive and idiotic fan base in all of professional sports. I love Nor-Cal, but I hate the f*cking Raiders.

bcause they're fans. (said while wearing a honolulu blue beanie with the throwback lions logo)

Halftime show ot nearly as bad as years past.

Maybe not he just said he as going to Disneyland.

True the commercials do suck. I have seen half of them already.

Steelers have benefited from some close calls. I'm not saying they were bad calls, just that almost every close call has been in their favor. You need some luck in a big game and they seem to have it all tonight.

I found it strange that they didn't take more of a look at the fumble at the end of the game. It didn't seem obvious to me and given the gravity of the situation it probably should have been looked over.

I found it strange that they didn't take more of a look at the fumble at the end of the game. It didn't seem obvious to me and given the gravity of the situation it probably should have been looked over.

There was no announcement that the play was being reviewed, just a throwaway comment by the announcers. At least the steelers did something offensive to win the game. It would have been sad to see them win with one offensive touchdown.