Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYRfan

Eastbound and Down

Just wondering if anybody else caught this show yet? Danny Mcbride is a funny, funny guy, thought he was great in Foot Fist Way, Tropic Thunder and Pineapple Express. Stupid humor I know, but damn if it isn't funny (Will Ferrell haters beware).

The only good thing Will Ferrell has done in the last 5 years is find Danny McBride. No one acts like an asshole or cuss at kids like he can. Too bad most of the show's not quotable here.

<- Fan.

Very hilarious show. Danny McBride is awesome....its like he is that character.

That group has been saying for a while that he is the funniest of them...and looks like hes out to prove it.

That episode was a classic, I streamed it online and then downloaded it right after. I've already re-watched it three times. One of the rare times I've actually gone back to see parts of a TV show before I was even done watching the episode...the exchange in the laundromat is hilarious.

I have watched every episode atleast 3 times in the past 3 days, anyone know if the Kenny Powers Chew is actually for sale? kennypowers.com does not work for me.

Just curious does anybody know what day it comes on? Looking to download new episodes as soon as possible haven't been able to catch it on hbo here in can.

Maybe it's just me, but I didn't think the last few episodes were as good as the first two. The first couple seemed to have more laughs in it. Maybe the novelty wore off or something, but the last few haven't cracked me up as much.

6 episode mini series? Or cancelled already?

I brought in the first 3 episodes for my coworker to watch...he laughed and laughed, good show.

Zach

I think it's both. Apparently its ratings are horrible, which is really bad since it follows FOTC. Apparently about half of their ratings drop off when Eastbound comes on. That said, I think this is what the creators had in mind with the end I've heard about.

Damn...thats not cool. For what its worth, everyone I work with that is somewhat with it, said they thought the show would be worthless. It was only after I made my coworker watch the episodes did he say he was hooked...

Zach

I watch FOTC and this, but can totally see how those who like the humor of flight being turned off by E&D's crude humor. Shame really, but We can at least take comfort in the fact that McBride's career is far from over.

episode mini series? Or cancelled already?

I brought in the first 3 episodes for my coworker to watch...he laughed and laughed, good show.

Zach

I think it's both. Apparently its ratings are horrible, which is really bad since it follows FOTC. Apparently about half of their ratings drop off when Eastbound comes on. That said, I think this is what the creators had in mind with the end I've heard about.

I read it that was originally scheduled for only scheduled six episodes the first season. Although I guess such poor ratings would hurt the chances of it getting picked up for a second. I would love to see the franchise/premise continued in some way. "Doctor cock 'n balls."

episode mini series? Or cancelled already?

Zach

I read it that was originally scheduled for only scheduled six episodes the first season. Although I guess such poor ratings would hurt the chances of it getting picked up for a second. I would love to see the franchise/premise continued in some way. "Doctor cock 'n balls."

I also read the first season was only scheduled for 6 episodes...we'll have to wait and see if it gets picked up for another. Everybody I know loves the show, I don't get how it has bad ratings.