Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYRfan

Eastbound and Down

Thank god, I waited all season long to see the beginning of the 6th episode.

haha, I agree....I dunno if that was actually her tits or not though.

I'm going to be so pissed if that's the last episode of that show ever.

I think the show really trailed off...episodes 1, 2, and 5 I found commical...3, 4, and 6 I was just not so enamored with. Dont know if anyone else feels that way...but I do hope they pick it up for next season.

Zach

I think two of my favorites are :

“I play real sports. I'm not trying to be the best at exercising.”

and

“Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless”

Just watched number 4 again, classic, this show is fantastic. I wish there was a bigger audience for this.

If it only ends up 1 season, I will feel empty inside.

"I love you, I think your a terrific girl, but you have clothes like a dick head", I am going to say this to the wife and see how it goes.

"Meditation's terrific and all but...never heard of it saving anyone from a gang rape-type situation. Meditate on that. Rape."

Didn't expect this but great news nevertheless.

HBO renews `Eastbound & Down' for second season

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 12:41:00 PM

(AP) HBO renews `Eastbound & Down' for second season

NEW YORK

HBO has renewed the raunchy, dark comedy series "Eastbound & Down" for a second season.

The series stars Danny McBride as Kenny Powers, who becomes a substitute teacher in his North Carolina hometown after his big mouth and declining fastball knock him out of Major League Baseball.

Will Ferrell and Adam McKay were executive producers of the six-episode run. Ratings grew as the series went on, finishing with 950,000 viewers tuning in for the season finale.

HBO says production on new episodes will begin later this year. The new episodes will debut in 2010.

___

HBO is owned by Time Warner Inc.

___

On the Net:

http://www.hbo.com/

Didn't expect this but great news nevertheless.

A lot of shows that are based on a kind of outrageous concept will get a 6 episode trail run like that. Good news for HBO tho, I think this is the kind of show that could have serious mass appeal if people had a chance to tune in.

WOW!!! I really thought it was done from everything you read about the show. Pompus ass critics.

I can't wait for his return to town.