Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

n773800018_3445521_5469.jpg

Dude, I've never seen so many chopsueys in one hockey team. :lol:

dont get mad, im a chopsuey myself. :P

lol way to represent bud :) bet this is a Vancouver/Richmond team

on our House League team, we have 4 South ASian kids, a South Asian coach, 2 Chinese kids (incl me), an Egyptian, and a Russian. lol gotta love Canadian hockey nowadays

We have a few jews on our team. They sometimes are on the same lines and they name themselves. Sometimes they are the "Wandering Jews" line....sometimes they are "The Chosen Line".

I get a kick out of it.

We have a few jews on our team. They sometimes are on the same lines and they name themselves. Sometimes they are the "Wandering Jews" line....sometimes they are "The Chosen Line".

I get a kick out of it.

ahhh

our summer team had 3 brown guys including me on it...it was great...

2 of them dont drink, so i would always bring them water instead of beer, never forgot em. they loved me lol

Lol im so lonely, im the only asian on my team...

I feel ya bud, I'm the only asian in the league! lol and only asian that plays hockey in my town! ahah

Well way further up north parts of Toronto I live like in like the markham closer to aurora area and in the Omha league (midget division) nobody else but me in my league and no one else plays hockey and is asian at my school. heh

Marking ex-Montreal draft pick (trained in AHL, never got his name) and obviously didn't do a very good job

15436_188355400618_748370618_4352868_1946494_n.jpg

Haha, is it bad that I recognised that as Stirling ice rink because of the Ben & Jerry's vending machine?

I really don't know why they insisted on making a brand new rink then ruining it by making it a curling rink. Way too short and square for playing hockey on.

Who were you playing there Quintin?

Well way further up north parts of Toronto I live like in like the markham closer to aurora area and in the Omha league (midget division) nobody else but me in my league and no one else plays hockey and is asian at my school. heh

Well it depends on which part of Markham you live in. My friend lives in the newer part of Markham where Angus Glen is and in his school and hockey team, theres a lot of Asians

Marking ex-Montreal draft pick (trained in AHL, never got his name) and obviously didn't do a very good job

15436_188355400618_748370618_4352868_1946494_n.jpg

Haha, is it bad that I recognised that as Stirling ice rink because of the Ben & Jerry's vending machine?

I really don't know why they insisted on making a brand new rink then ruining it by making it a curling rink. Way too short and square for playing hockey on.

Who were you playing there Quintin?

Ha I just noticed the 4 curling..'targets'?

Ha I just noticed the 4 curling..'targets'?

It's actually called the "House". Who says MSH is just about hockey knowledge...we can advise on all things ice!

Man, you look like Jagr. And nice flop

Woaw, I'm going up in the world. Last time I posted photos on here I was told I look like Chris Higgins, now its Jagr! Flop wasn't bad but its been replaced by white felt since these were taken

lol don't complain from higgins to jagr's a very nice jump ;)

Hey don't get my wrong, I'm not complaining at all. At least if I play crap I still look like a good player haha

^ WOW. I don't think they could look any more alike.

Yeah, thats a pretty freaky resemblance in those photos!

4 years ago, during my high school days

hockey11.jpg

Gossbehit-1.jpg

This is what i'm relegated to now....too many shots to the head, may have had something to do with the fact i never bought into the whole "epp foam is better if you have more than 3 concussions" fad while i was playing minor hockey

PICT0016-1.jpg