Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Not back to back games but I did play Fri, Sat and Sun plus had to work during the day as well, this was the Saturday game which went into double ot, yesterdays game went pretty easy we won 7-0. Next week is when I will be real tired have 2 days where my 2 teams I play with will be back to back games both 2 hrs apart and hve to go to different rinks to play. I am only doing cause its the finals if it were reg season I would skip a game or 2 . You play in the VIHl as well Northshore?

Not back to back games but I did play Fri, Sat and Sun plus had to work during the day as well, this was the Saturday game which went into double ot, yesterdays game went pretty easy we won 7-0. Next week is when I will be real tired have 2 days where my 2 teams I play with will be back to back games both 2 hrs apart and hve to go to different rinks to play. I am only doing cause its the finals if it were reg season I would skip a game or 2 . You play in the VIHl as well Northshore?

well ya better start gettin all the rest ya can now cause this weekend you wont even no what the word rest means

Ya im on your team haha!

funnyfacea.jpg

Just saw this and had to post it because of my wonderful face. I wish I could remember what was going on at that very moment.

Edited by IniNew

eh the kid was about 1/2 foot bigger and had about 80 pounds on me

..still! haha!

pic

Just saw this and had to post it because of my wonderful face. I wish I could remember what was going on at that very moment.

how short is your stick?!

yea i got up, and just continued what doin what i was supposed to do ( keep the big dude from scoring) and actually drew a penalty from him, on which we scored

Stumbled across the team photog's site tonight...

464406406_FWG22-L.jpg

can't help but notice the ID stick...what curve you get?

It was actually a PM9. I went with iD because I loved the one95 but hated the grip. Plus, I saw the baby blue and was like yes, please.

Also, what team is that in the yellow and green?

King Phillip, a public school in Massachusetts.

Few pics from last season:

JrrHeadsUp.jpg

Nice stuff................

Man you ATL cats lucky.....heard equipment sale is dirt cheap

RBK Socks were $2/pair, then they GAVE them away for free at the end of the night b/c they had agigantic bag full of leftovers.

ANY used stick was $10 and $25 for a non-used one.

Warmup/Practice RBK jerseys $25

Pants were $20 at the beginning of the night, then $3 at the end.

Gloves $25

I think I'm going to fly to the ATL for those prices.