Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

why are the goals so small and the posts so big?

To be honest, I'm not sure. The rink felt wider and shorter as well... the space behind the goal was big enough for you to have a campout....

We ding-ed the posts and crossbars at least a dozen times in the first 2 games alone...

Very cool - who was their goalie coach back then?

edit: Just noticed the mask - wow. Is it a Harrison?

Edited by Law Goalie

Looking good - but please don't get hit in the head with that salad bowl. :(

Been hit three times in 4 games wearing the mask. Didn't really hurt at all, my ears did ring though for about a minute or so. Plus I play in beginner's league 5v5 league, nobody really has a shot that's going to hurt me.

Edited by Machinehead2k5

Sniper90 that arena looks really familiar...is that the powerade center? do you play for truenorth? what level?

good job on the championship btw...

Hey Far,

The pics where I am in red, I was playing in North Vancouver 4 rinks (Canada). The pic where I am in orange is in Burnaby (All within the greater Vancouver district).

Thanks for the props. We threepeated in that Div 1 Duffers/Beer League. I recently had a sports hernia, but am close to 100% rehabbed. I actually just stepped back on the ice for the first time in 5 months. The team is now in Div 2 in a more competitive league Where there are ex junior players and I think our record is 1-6, all games decided by 2 goals or less. Very competitive /good hockey!

Been hit three times in 4 games wearing the mask. Didn't really hurt at all, my ears did ring though for about a minute or so. Plus I play in beginner's league 5v5 league, nobody really has a shot that's going to hurt me.

Sorry mate - didn't mean to offend, just a knee-jerk reflex on my part. But seriously, for safety's sake - catch anything you can that's coming at your face, and be EXTREMELY careful with bad-angle shots, even if they're weak. Taking one in the side of the head could be very bad.

Sorry mate - didn't mean to offend, just a knee-jerk reflex on my part. But seriously, for safety's sake - catch anything you can that's coming at your face, and be EXTREMELY careful with bad-angle shots, even if they're weak. Taking one in the side of the head could be very bad.

Nah, you didn't offend me. Trust me, if I was playing in another league, I'd use my friends mask which he used in D1. 2 times I've pulled a Lundqvist and made the save with the top of the mask, the other was a screen shot that rattled the cobwebs.

Very cool - who was their goalie coach back then?

edit: Just noticed the mask - wow. Is it a Harrison?

Racine was in camp most of the time, No it is a ReidiC with a custom paint job.

dsc01976fm6.jpg

dsc01977js1.jpg

Sniper90 that arena looks really familiar...is that the powerade center? do you play for truenorth? what level?

The pics where I am in red, I was playing in North Vancouver 4 rinks (Canada). The pic where I am in orange is in Burnaby (All within the greater Vancouver district).

Was gonna say, I recognize those locker room doors in the background. Burnaby 8 Rinks. Been there so many times, and those locker room colored doors will probably be forever imprinted in my memory.

Was gonna say, I recognize those locker room doors in the background. Burnaby 8 Rinks. Been there so many times, and those locker room colored doors will probably be forever imprinted in my memory.

lol.. explain? 8 rinks ice is pretty horrendous for the most part. I have never actually played on there earlier than 5pm, so by then, the ice is already chewed up. Not sure how it is during the mornig, I am sure it's decent then. North Van, however, is amazing.

Finally got my fiancee to try to snap some shots last night, some came out ok... too bad I don't match at all, oh well.

3500935523_5ea56cfe48.jpg

3501748144_a5833a13da.jpg

3501747942_874569abb0.jpg

3500934755_b4871ccbd0.jpg

For the record, with the short bench we won 14-2 last night and I had 7 goals... must be the One95 stick, that thing truly is on fire.

Is that the rinx in hauppauge?