Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Skills comp at our All-Star Game. I won it. Apparently hit more targets than all of the other divisions that weekend.

skills11.JPG

skills10.JPG

skills9.JPG

skills4.JPG

My nephew's first experience with a Zamboni - they were leaving around the 2nd period so I got off the ice and took him back there

skills15.JPG

skills13.JPG

lookin good JR. awesome stick and gloves. is that a custom curve on your s17? love the pitch holders on the skates. do you ever play around with the pitch or do you just like how strong they hold up to abuse?

have you ever seen the mastercard commerical about wanting to drive a zamboni? great commercial. your nephew looks like he is having a blast on the zamboni. :D

thanks TBL. JR, you are one lucky dude getting to try that stick. my dream is to be able to try hockey equipment for companies...a guy can dream can't he haha. Just like the ferrari test drivers. just test out their equipment all day.

its a great pic.

the holders for my grafs are still MIA, so i'll be bringing my T1i to our next game to snap some pics. we're debuting our new edge jerseys (damn!)

Sharp looking jerseys. Sherwood team sponsorship?

Love our home unis. Yep Sher-Wood sponsorship, pants, gloves and sticks.

awesome pics lampliter. love the yellow laces :D

Thanks :D . Only guy on the team with them, gotta stand out somehow.

Sharp looking jerseys. Sherwood team sponsorship?

Love our home unis. Yep Sher-Wood sponsorship, pants, gloves and sticks.

What gloves did they give you? I'm using the 9950 Pros and they are hell to break in.

It's funny, I do play junior, but the USHL is the only American junior league that lets you wear a visor. And after playing a year of Canadian junior with a visor, I have to wear a cage now that I play in the States.

Edited by lampliter87

In some leagues you can, some leagues you can't. Up here in New England pretty much all the tier III A-C leagues require cages. The leagues that don't require it are typically 'independent' leagues.

heres a few from this saturdays. big win for us.

poke checking the puck away #94

10nowytarg1a_f14.jpg

scored tying goal

10nowytarg1_f24.jpg

start of after win "dive to the fans" ritual

10nowytarg1_f81.jpg

me mid air just to the right of the middle lol

10nowytarg1_f82.jpg

hmmm wierd. texas renegades wore visors. im not of he league though. wshl maybe?

Yep. Players in that league had the option of visor or cages. I had friends on them and the Hawks.

Btw, that tradition your team does is cool