Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Shutt.jpg

I got the chance to be to be an Honorary Coach for an NHL Alumni Game at Copps. Very cool experience. Got some auto's and 1 picture...if you are only going to get 1....might as well be Mr. Shutt.

Other players that were there: Billy Smith, Glen Anderson, Daniel Marois, Grant Ledyard, Gary Leeman, Craig Muni, Dave McLwain (I know I spelled that wrong), Tom Fergus, Rod Black (from TSN) ans Ron Hogarth was the Ref/MC.

Yeah thanks, that's my brother, he actually ordered Smiths a few months before he (Pete) went to Warrior. He was going to be one of the last Smiths produced, but Pete offered him the Rituals when he realized he wouldln't be able to finish the back orders. My brother probably posted them all over the GF boards, he doesn't really stray away from there.

Edited by empirehockey

A few pics from the Carolina Hurricanes Fantasy Alumni Game. I'm #96, Hurricanes alumni who participated, Rod Brind'amour, Glen Wesley, Jesse Boulerice, Steve Rice, Aaron Ward, Steve Halko, Robert Kron, Shane Willis, Tripp Tracey, and Ron Francis.

541622_349433581759111_223499824352488_885950_909127854_n.jpg

Alumni6.jpg

7040647971_5837e8988a_o.jpg

7037661175_a92e77a0ba_o.jpg

6894549618_4b1895bcf5_o.jpg

6891567074_32e19b610f_o.jpg

A few pics from the Carolina Hurricanes Fantasy Alumni Game. I'm #96, Hurricanes alumni who participated, Rod Brind'amour, Glen Wesley, Jesse Boulerice, Steve Rice, Aaron Ward, Steve Halko, Robert Kron, Shane Willis, Tripp Tracey, and Ron Francis.

How did you get involved in this? What was the cost to play? Last one.... Did you get to keep the jersey?

Looks like you had a great time!

Edited by MatthewRoach7

How did you get involved in this? What was the cost to play? Last one.... Did you get to keep the jersey?

It was something the Hurricanes announced and put out first to full STHers, corporate partners, and suite holders. It really was just first come first serve in terms of getting the registration form in. Game cost was $1500 with all proceeds going to the Hurricanes Kids 'N Community Foundation. Yes we did get to keep the jersey. The jersey they set us with were the authentics which are quite heavy, and came with a patch for the Alumni Game.

53319680.jpg

Just scored in my former team's reunion game, why celly when you can go casually back to the bench?

Edited by Aaron26

I'm a total lurker with only a few dozen posts to my name so I probably have no reason to be posting pics, but I always browse this thread and really dig a lot of the jerseys and action shots, so I had to share this one when I found out the tourney I was at a few weekends ago had someone taking photos... it's also the first half-decent photo of our team's jerseys, which are new this season and I'm super into...

6939806990_31a888f0c5.jpg

The end of our rec league season, finished 3rd overall. Not bad for consistently ~7 guys showing up. I'm 4th from right.

54896410151428311450285.jpg

Edited by Scopes

My team that just beat Memphishockey's for the rink champ while I was out of town. Nothing wrong with a little shameless self promotion.

iyIHd.jpg?1

Edited by IniNew