Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Pond Hockey tournament. This is me (in the M11), skating around with my stick in the air so as to avoid contact with the puck. But seriously, I was pretty bad. I wasn't prepared for the big, deep cracks all over the surface of each rink. But they didn't bother the good skaters. More practice for you.

91jh3.jpg

Still a ton of fun, and beautiful days.

2f60K.jpg

Pond Hockey tournament. This is me (in the M11), skating around with my stick in the air so as to avoid contact with the puck. But seriously, I was pretty bad. I wasn't prepared for the big, deep cracks all over the surface of each rink. But they didn't bother the good skaters. More practice for you.

That second photo is a great shot.

@tmw1582

Love the jerseys.

Thanks man!

That second photo is a great shot.

No kidding that looks awesome. I love the backdrop.

About time you came on MSH!

Haha, I've been over here for a while but I was more of a lurker for a while.

First time in full gear after breaking my toe since Winterfest, yay!

timetest2.jpg

P91a? Good looking tape job and puck wear.

Shot last night as I get to cut my "flow" as my 9 game goal scoring streak comes to an end.

417066_10100337354640617_22600205_43857798_1126948142_n.jpg

How long have you had the helmet? I am a month in and worry the inside will dry out quickly and get hard?

How long have you had the helmet? I am a month in and worry the inside will dry out quickly and get hard?

Have had the helmet about a year and a half or so. I haven't had any problems about it drying out and getting hard. My old 9k helmet dried out just after a year.