Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

The NHC! Best concession stand in the state!

I've never tried the concessions and I go there for school! Should I?

I'm going to try out for the club team this year. I was really scared to last year, don't know why.

P.S. I always think it's amazing how people can name rinks from a slew of pictures. B)

Definately hit up the stand during a varsity game. They have great hotdogs, cheese curds, malt cups,... its kind of making me hungry. Its all really cheap too!

yep. I'm on HHCP in D7 summer and D6 4 on 4. I'm only playing in Chelsea for the summer though. I play out in Long Island in the fall/spring.

Edited by DamnLocust

Heres a photo of me taking a penalty shot in a game yesterday, sorry its so small.

stars_shootout.jpg

*edit - found a bigger version*

5725527a5139385081l.jpg

would that be a sheffield steelers shirt your wearing? :P

It is indeed. I was playing for Armagh Stars in that picture and they wear orange. Unfortunately the only spare jersey they had was a small.

Heres a photo of me taking a penalty shot in a game yesterday, sorry its so small.

stars_shootout.jpg

5725527a5139385081l.jpg

It is indeed. I was playing for Armagh Stars in that picture and they wear orange. Unfortunately the only spare jersey they had was a small.

ooo might let you off, ive been hammerd with slapshots to the head for wearing a panthers jersey to training in sheff before, but im not bothered cause we won the playoffs :D

stars_shootout.jpg

5725527a5139385081l.jpg

ooo might let you off, ive been hammerd with slapshots to the head for wearing a panthers jersey to training in sheff before, but im not bothered cause we won the playoffs :D

To be fair, if you came to Belfast and wore a Nottingham Panthers shirt I would fire slapshots at you too lol

To be fair, if you came to Belfast and wore a Nottingham Panthers shirt I would fire slapshots at you too lol

well im coming up to see the game in september in the challenge cupso ill keep my eyes open lol

EDIT: picture unquoted happy now?

Edited by crazykeeper3317

Here is my self at a Tier 2 Junoir A camp on the weekend in Miramichi New Brunswick. I am the one stretching with the red socks.

meatmiraichicamp.jpg

Edited by oggy_3

The picture is a little messed but all three guys with cages on were about 5'8 maybe 5'9 the two beside each other were the weakest out there. Junoir A is good just under neath the Q a couple players on each team eather played in Q and were not one of the three 20 year old picked or could play but do not want to give up the NCAA eligiblity.

In Saskatchewan, in the Junior "A" league, if you have minor hockey eligibility left, (Under 18), you must use a cage and neck gaurd, until you are carded by the team. After that, 1/2 visors and mouthgaurds are all you need to have. I believe its the same for all Canadian Tier II junior leagues.And some of those smaller players could be as young as 15.

Edited by Cannon12

You don;t have to wear a cage or a mouth guard but two fo those guys were 16 and just decided they would rather wear one and the other guy i'm not quite sure why he didnt wear a visor. and OhMyGodImOnFire thanks lol

^ Whoa! Very nice ice quality

That was just after a flood lol during the first two games there was so much fog you could see father then blue line to blue line