Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

hap, nice uni's but you need a logo on that jersey!

seriously!! I think one of the guys is working on it, I never really paid much attention on the ice but looking at that one photo (these are the first time i've seen myself in this uni) it does look really bare up front.

i thought in canadian jrs you diddnt have to ware a cage no matter how old you are?

In Ontario at least, if you play Jr. B or higher than you can wear a visor with a mouth guard. A friend of mine made a Jr. B team at the age of 15 and has worn a visor for the past 3 years

What a small world, I played with both of them last year! Is Smitty still working at the pro shop? Falbo is sick on defense, but I'm pretty sure he graduated last year.

I'm transfering to UCF this next semester, and will definitely be missing everyone on that team a whole lot.

edit: Hell yeah schwaid kicks ass! As does guilana. Do I know you TBLfan?

Atta boy - I went to UCF. They do have an ice team, but never have been very good. I played roller instead - I told the ice coach that I was too used to not wearing shouldies and a cage.

GG - a friend of mine graduated from Bloomingdale HS. Small world.

JR what years did you play roller for UCF? I played for Eckerd college's roller team for a few years... But mostly played Ice down at Ellenton...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s66RNQQTK3c

figure id post this...although its the worst quality out there (digi), i'm #21. I got 2 snipes going in it near the end. If any of you are canucks fans, i hate you , since #6 on white is alex burrows and boy is he a loser. If you see them score and hear someone celebrate, it's him.

O and this is summer hockey in a 3 on 3 rink