Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Hey Thorpedo- you guys f'ed up MY ice.

lol? what?

Because of you guys, they put the arena football team in the Deja Blue arena. Just busting your balls, I play in Frisco, FB, and occasionally Plano.

Yeah San Diego is where I live. Down in the Del Mar area

What HS do you go to?

Westview. Its not really in the Del Mar area like I described but in between there and the Torrey Highlands

Are you on the Varsity team?

Oddly enough no. The coach of the team has screwed my family out of playing on the higher level teams before. He got my bro to quit goalie so his soon could make varsity as a freshman. I like his sons but i really hate having to deal with him

Oddly enough no. The coach of the team has screwed my family out of playing on the higher level teams before. He got my bro to quit goalie so his soon could make varsity as a freshman. I like his sons but i really hate having to deal with him

Are you talking about Weins? Or did he stop coaching varsity when his younger son graduated last year?

lol? what?

Because of you guys, they put the arena football team in the Deja Blue arena. Just busting your balls, I play in Frisco, FB, and occasionally Plano.

they did?!! what happend to the reunion arena? and where will the tornados play?

Since this has become nothing about pictures, this will now be called "Sewing Circle" or "Tea Party." Maybe even "Old Lady Bridge Night at the Silversteins."

My girlfriend came took a few shots at a pick-up game a few of my buddies and I had the other night...most of which are of poor quality (sorry).

Just watching

Cutting (with the puck on the rush)

Looking for a lane (head up - take notes, kids)

Chillin'

Hustling on the backcheck (*rolls eyes*)

Trailer

Reading (something)

The inside-out practice jersey is a bit of a joke...a couple years ago, we (my team, that is) played against a team that was quite a bit weaker than we were (their organization had just started a Junior program - which blew - and a bunch of the AAA guys were asked to play "up"; if that's what you could've called it). We took it pretty easy on 'em, and didn't hit them at all - which pissed our coach off. The next day before practice, we all walked into the dressing room and coach immediately demanded we give him our practice jerseys. He threw those back at us - once we all had one, he said "if you're going to play like pussies, you can look the part, too"...referencing the crest, which was the logo (a "Thundercat" which was more like a kitten) of an organization which had folded a few years earlier.

Heres a photo of me taking a penalty shot in a game yesterday, sorry its so small.

stars_shootout.jpg

*edit - found a bigger version*

5725527a5139385081l.jpg

Edited by Clark12

Me at our all star game.

They were doing the most accurate shooter competition and I was bored.

n713545444_893051_5266.jpg (I'm the skater)

n713545444_893055_6570.jpg

Im the one on the far...right with the orange socks.

Our all star team...we won 5-2 BTW.

Edited by Ti-girl

lol? what?

they did?!! what happend to the reunion arena? and where will the tornados play?

what is taaf, who are these "texans", The AFL team you are thinking of is the Desperados and they dont play at reunion, they play at the AAC, he is talking about the new IFL which is pretty bush league. and the Tornado(no S) will still play at Frisco, they just have the IFL field in for the summer time

Wow, so the only 'digital' pictures of me playing hockey are these two sucky ones from an intramural last year. :blink:

I'll share anyway (I should upload my high school pics, jeez):

It looks like I was pretty excited. Too excited.

n56012454_32103708_9032.jpg

I'm the guy in the black. This game sucked. This picture sucks.

n56012806_32221713_4543.jpg

I promise to get some decent pictures.

The NHC! Best concession stand in the state!

The NHC! Best concession stand in the state!

I've never tried the concessions and I go there for school! Should I?

I'm going to try out for the club team this year. I was really scared to last year, don't know why.

P.S. I always think it's amazing how people can name rinks from a slew of pictures. B)

Edited by Nutella

Scoreboards and the writing/boards always help (here the SCU writing).

Yeah, but in my pictures you can see "oud State University" and that's it.

Our fake Habs logo is not seen anywhere. :P