Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

The PIMPEST gloves ever

Chad Johnson has the fronts, but did he get the mouthguard too? I thought TO had that. Same difference when it comes down to it I suppose.

i'm getting a clear plastic tray (for teeth) and layering some gold leaf on it and then sealing it. maybe i should get the gloves to match :D

I have never even noticed that untill you mentioned it...man is that guy still around though? I haven't watched the shows in a while but I know he used to be like a ring announcer.

Anyways those are sweeet gloves. Would look really nice with the Pens jerseys.

yahe actuallyu wrestles now. And they cal him coach. I think he tried to fight The Rock couple weekes ago.And as were on the topic of wrestling it is an absolutely travesty that carmella decesare didn't win the diva search :(

Pimp. I am actualy thinking of taking my old eagles to a shop, tell them to rip off all the old nylon, and stitch on some louis vuitton fabric I have bought. Now that would be P-I-M-P. They would match my messenger bag at least

TO hinted at it, saying something along the lines of the old "if it walks like a duck..." I just don't think a guy that looks like the leader of The Sisters from Shawshank could wheel a PMOY. Maybe they just went out to shop for shoes, antiques or LV fabric.