Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McDougalfaschnitzer

2009-2010 Goalie Gear Sightings

his glove bauer logo is awfully small

i'm pretty sure the people that are sponsored will wear that companies gear, like crosby and stuff but dunno if the logo will be shown

hopefully it won't be like world juniors where the entire team is bauer, i want to see different gear and how they look in national colours

his glove bauer logo is awfully small

i'm pretty sure the people that are sponsored will wear that companies gear, like crosby and stuff but dunno if the logo will be shown

hopefully it won't be like world juniors where the entire team is bauer, i want to see different gear and how they look in national colours

other manufacturers are allowed (if you pay the IOC $$$) they regulated the glove logos to that ridiculously small size

other manufacturers are allowed (if you pay the IOC $$$) they regulated the glove logos to that ridiculously small size

sick thanks, its always about the $$$ huh? <_<

nabokov was in V4s, dunno how long though since i don't get that many sharks games over here i'll post pic later if you guys want it

nabokov was in V4s, dunno how long though since i don't get that many sharks games over here i'll post pic later if you guys want it

His first game wearing them was the other night vs Nashville

This should make it's debut in about 5 mins(of gametime) when Niittymaki gets pulled:

%7Boption%7D

#41 on the eyepatch so the coach knows who to put in net.

What about all of the other sports and manufacturers? Like Fischer skis, Uvex visors/goggles/helmets, Oakley goggles, Burton snowboards. etc...do they all have to pay for exposure too?

What about all of the other sports and manufacturers? Like Fischer skis, Uvex visors/goggles/helmets, Oakley goggles, Burton snowboards. etc...do they all have to pay for exposure too?

Seems like people are saying you need to pay either the IIHF or IOC

If its the IIHF then your stuff would not make sense

if it was the IOC they need to pay then that would..