Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

djinferno

Graf Canada runs a shady business

Forget hockey, that's awesome customer service regardless of the industry.

over all, i don't think its customer service since this Grafs problem is not his, it's a great gesture by a great guy, period....

I've dealted with mission before, i e-mailed a rep to find out if i could buy a new pair of insoles for my Wicked Vibes at the time since someone stole them while they where out of my skates to dry at a tounament (like wtf) i guess he wanted them... anyways, he just sent me a new replacement pair free of charge and sent me this little catalog with the new line of skates... witch included RPM's Type M's etc.... At the begining of the next Roller season, I bought some RPM's...

goes to show you that when you take care of the consumer and show you care, they take notice...

Graf could learn a thing or two from Mission

For roller, never will i go to another companie then Mission, hopefully I can feel the same way about Ice, for some reason, I have a hard time adapting to Ice skates, I've tried them all (Pure Fly's, Bauer 8000, XX's Vector Pro's, Pro Tacks Nike Quest 1's) and those dam Graf 703's are the only ones that allow me to express my self freely... Others make me feel unstable and off balance (Fingers crossed that the S500 don't make me feel that way)

if you have a problem adapting to other skates, maybe you should look into adjusting the pitch, because all grafs seem to have a lot of forward pitch

if you have a problem adapting to other skates, maybe you should look into adjusting the pitch, because all grafs seem to have a lot of forward pitch

yep, that one factor, the other one is the way the boot on the 703 or g3 holds the back of your heel, the rest of the boot hugs the foot so the foot is real stable, its as if you where wearing a running shoe with a blade with allot of forward pitch so you can't really stand strait in em, its like only the front of your foot and the heel have support, the rest is free to move...

Hard to explain the feeling but 703 G3 735 and G35 users know what I'm talking about.....

Like I said before, I love the Graf product, the 703 is the best boot for me, I got these as a gift to replace a pair I already had since I grew 1 size, so I was satisfied with the product, I just posted this to let people know how I was treated once a problem occured, when I asked around if the way Graf treated me was right, everyone was like, hell no, Bauer Mission and CCM etc... would of just replaced the pair, no questions asked...

I'm torn cause I'm still a 703 fan

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
To help solve this issue, I will trade you a pair of S500 or S400's (whichever I have in stock) for your defective Graf skates. This will get you on a pair of skates that are not defective and we can end this problem.

Please send your skates to:

Justin Hoffman

c/o Mission Hockey

1801 South Standard Ave

Santa Ana, CA 92707

Please include your size in Mission Skates, as well as your address...

I am only doing this once, so other members on the board, please do not PM trying to do this with your skates.

Justin

Classy

To help solve this issue, I will trade you a pair of S500 or S400's (whichever I have in stock) for your defective Graf skates.  This will get you on a pair of skates that are not defective and we can end this problem.

Justin Hoffman

c/o Mission Hockey

1801 South Standard Ave

Santa Ana, CA 92707

I am only doing this once, so other members on the board, please do not PM trying to do this with your skates.

Justin

Classy

You said it.

Sure beats the my 7 phone calls into Bauer before I got a single response (the Tuuk was mounted on an angle).

About a year ago, Mission really went above and beyond to help me out with a skate problem as well. It really does make me want to go back to them (And I did), and its just a comfortable feeling buying from a company like that. You honestly get a sense of good old fashion customer service.

Three years ago, I've bent the right chassis of my Proto VSI skates.

There was like 2 weeks of warranty left, and well, it was my fault,

not a defective product. Yet Mission replaced both chassis!

As for Graf Canada, I'm really surprised that a canadian company

doesn't care about their french speaking citizens/customers !

Justin, you're da man !

To help solve this issue, I will trade you a pair of S500 or S400's (whichever I have in stock) for your defective Graf skates. This will get you on a pair of skates that are not defective and we can end this problem.

Justin Hoffman

c/o Mission Hockey

1801 South Standard Ave

Santa Ana, CA 92707

Justin

Way to go Justin.

Keep that Mission spirit alive!!

Graf should take a look at this board, stay in touch with their consumer base and maybe make some changes to their policies.

Yes, my 500s were bent. KEEP IN MIND...I did have that skate for three weeks. When you saw that skate THAT DAY (which was Jan 17th), it marked the day after the skate was debuted at the show. Why yes, ol' Boucie over here pulled one out of his ass and got skates before they hit the market! I believe the blades were mounted by a certain product manager on this board even! He was alerted of the problem as well as another problem on the PITCH holder and they were dealt with and refined. End of story.

The info JR provided us helped avoid a major issue with the holders...

I mounted the skates and took his suggestion and it ended up helping iron out any issues with Pitch before it hit market.

While we're on the topic of Mission, I was wondering if anyone knew if the L-2 blades were covered. On the shaft it says the "L-2 components" are warranteed for 30 days but the website warranty information says it only covers sticks/shafts and makes no mention of blades.

Such a pity that Graf Ca. were too pig headed to help you out. Although to be honest if you came to me with a complaint in the same manner I would have dealt with it pretty much the same. It called playing the game I guess and, with the majority of companies out there its unfortunately what you need to do.

Coodoes to Mission for helping out a bloke in need. With there help hockey in general has benefited as well not just DJ.

Such a pity that Graf Ca. were too pig headed to help you out. Although to be honest if you came to me with a complaint in the same manner I would have dealt with it pretty much the same. It called playing the game I guess and, with the majority of companies out there its unfortunately what you need to do.

Coodoes to Mission for helping out a bloke in need. With there help hockey in general has benefited as well not just DJ.

its spelts kudos :P

It's spelled "spelled." ;)

This situation really is unfortunate. Most everyone on the board here raves about Graf skates, but it is a big turn-off when they refuse to fix any problems that there may be with their product. I'm glad I haven't had the chance to be disappointed by Bauer yet. Lucky for you, dj, there is a rep on this board that cares about the consumer.

Thank you for correcting my spelling. Unfortunately at school I was taught English and not American. Makes it hard when trying to communicate to those that havn't been taught the same language. ;)

Thank you for correcting my spelling. Unfortunately at school I was taught English and not American. Makes it hard when trying to communicate to those that havn't been taught the same language. ;)

It could be worse, you could have been taught Ebonics.