Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Ever seen Fern Gully? It looks like Hexas, when he's a tiny slime ball, but with dark purpleish blood around it. It is also fairly hard, but squishy; the only definition I have for it is "ultra dense jello"

I seem to be a regular poster in here...first time out on the pond today, hit a rut in the ice and dislocate my knee for the seventh time....all before I could use my new skates for roller.

So I go into coach the kids this am and some “Ass Clown pole smoker” snuck into the private coaches locker room and stole both of my Fu**ng sticks!!! That’s 1 Vapor 40 and a brand new One95 down the drain! Another coach got his sticks stolen as well…

I swear if I find out who ever did this they can call me "Milten Bradley" cuz we are gonna play some Fu**ing games!

So I go into coach the kids this am and some “Ass Clown pole smoker” snuck into the private coaches locker room and stole both of my Fu**ng sticks!!! That’s 1 Vapor 40 and a brand new One95 down the drain! Another coach got his sticks stolen as well…

I swear if I find out who ever did this they can call me "Milten Bradley" cuz we are gonna play some Fu**ing games!

:angry: this shit pisses me off

some clown stole my all my buddys goalie gear out of the back of his pickup a few years back and he hasn't played since because he can't afford new gear

What gets me is that the teams I coach are ages 3-17 and they are a part of a "diversity program".. 4-5 days a week I freely give my time to these kids on the ice as well as the countless hours I give them away from the rink... All season long I help them with rides to the rink as well as their other games and watch and cheer them on when their own parents dont care enough to show up, I get them lunch and dinner when their parents dont give a shit enough to feed them, myself and the other coach who's sticks are also missing took 6 of them to a Sabres game last night and we sat in a suite, I have given them my spare personal gear etc. etc. etc. Just feels like a hard stab in the back when something like this happens if it ends up being one of our own kids!

Edited by ISTOUT

Dear Fat Friend:

No, I dont want to go home with you tonight. I want to take youre much more attractive friend home. Please stop touching me, trying to play "footsies" with me, or staring at me. Realistically, I can only push my syelf to one side of the bench so far, and honestly, the staring is starting to creep me out.

Sincerely,

The guy who is going to be banging your friend tomorrow night.

Zach

Hey Zach, I'll take the grenade for you...

Cant stand it when people are so friendly to you in order for their own success. When I first started working here, there was a service manager who was friendly, always askign you questions and stuff... now that he's been promoted to GM level, he doesnt give a rat's arse or even acknowledge you being the same room. Some people are just so full of shit... btw, I'm typing this while he's talking to a colleague 8 feet away in the next cubicle.

Edit... Yup, and there he goes right out the door without saying a g'day or goodbye... Some sneaky b@stards just use others to their advantage.

Edited by fatwabbit

My buddies mom is in New Hampshire, and shes driving up this weekend, and told us she would go to tsr for us. I call tsr, and they have no right handed sakic clones which is upsetting.

My buddies mom is in New Hampshire, and shes driving up this weekend, and told us she would go to tsr for us. I call tsr, and they have no right handed sakic clones which is upsetting.

It's always a crapshoot forrighties because they have barely any of them. The NHL needs more eighties that use s19s .

Does everyone get a warning for cursing in this thread or just me?

I have warned several people in this thread. I told you guys time and time again that just because it is a "venting" thread that profanity is acceptable.

I have warned several people in this thread. I told you guys time and time again that just because it is a "venting" thread that [doesn't mean] profanity is acceptable.

I couldn't help fixing that.

I have warned several people in this thread. I told you guys time and time again that just because it is a "venting" thread that [doesn't mean] profanity is acceptable.

I couldn't help fixing that #%*@.

One more fix.

Edited by larrivee

My steel broke last night about 5 minutes into practice. Worse part about it is that our practice started after all the LHS in the area were closed. Wouldn't have been a problem if we didnt have early morning practice this morning. Had to use my brothers skates. Feet were killing. He wears D skates I wear EE.

As a Haitian, past 24 hrs have been rough. My grandaunts (my grandmother's sisters/dad's aunts) still live in the house that my grandparents vacated when they were exiled in 1962. They are currently unaccounted for.

And while this is a hockey MB, I know Georges Laraque still has family in Haiti, wonder if they're ok and accounted for.

From what I read on the RDS website, Georges said that some of his famil members still go the Haiti during the winter season and he hasn't been able to reach them yet. But it sounded as though most of his family was in Canada. Pretty brutal situation

As a Haitian, past 24 hrs have been rough. My grandaunts (my grandmother's sisters/dad's aunts) still live in the house that my grandparents vacated when they were exiled in 1962. They are currently unaccounted for.

And while this is a hockey MB, I know Georges Laraque still has family in Haiti, wonder if they're ok and accounted for.

Here's to hoping its just an infrastructure thing and they just can't be reached.

Maxiume Fortunus of the Stars was born in Haiti and still has family there, according to the commentary during the game last night.

Like I said on Twitter already, JR, prayers with you and your family. I've had more well wishes on this site than can be counted on all my fingers and toes, so it's only right to extend them to everyone else affected by the tragedy.

Yeah, we're hoping it is just that.

The situation is that in a lot of third-world countries, security is needed - I remember a couple of years back someone tried to rob/kill them and they couldn't because their bedroom door was made out of steel and padlocked from the inside (house is in an affluent part of town) so if they are trapped in there, may be difficult to get them out, and not only that, but one of them is suffering from Alzheimer's and the other one has colon cancer, and they're both in their 80s.