Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Toys R Us and their need of putting big-ass orange stickers and tags on boxes. I better work on that "there is no Santa" speech early.

Or, you could go with the more complex..."Some toys are really hard for Santa to make...so he has some elves that work undercover at stores to get him things he can't make in the toyshop"

That's assuming they are young enough to keep the charade going a little longer!

My sister drops an 'Oh by the way I'm not going to Tampa with you' 2 days before were supposed to leave. I can't find a replacement and the trip is essentially cancelled unless I work miracles. Thank you for ruining Christmas, New Year's and my birthday you inconsiderate asshole.

Edited by CAmmon

Just spent an hour on the phone with my girlfriend trying to explain to her why I don't want to drive 30 miles of back roads to her grandmother's house for her family's Christmas lunch. Apparently the fact that it's been steady freezing rain since three or four in the morning and the roads are a solid sheet of ice doesn't register with her or her parents. This coming from the same girl that rolled her Trail Blazer twice on Thanksgiving-Eve last year due to similar conditions. In the end, being a softie I caved and am driving out to see her family. If I die I leave my fledgling glove collection to TBL to do with as he wishes... But seriously.

Edited by JoeyJ0506

My sister drops an 'Oh by the way I'm not going to Tampa with you' 2 days before were supposed to leave. I can't find a replacement and the trip is essentially cancelled unless I work miracles. Thank you for ruining Christmas, New Year's and my birthday you inconsiderate asshole.

i'll be your sister for the trip :)

Had knee surgery Wed and they gave me a femural nerve block so my leg was numb for 24 hours. That night I was pivoting to shut a door and must have put too much weight on it as I fell landing with my surgery leg underneath me. So glad I didn't feel anything then other than my elbow and shoulder slamming against the doorframe/counter but I am sore as hell now.... I'm asking for bubblewrap head to toe next X-Mas.

Damnit...I'm stuck working the radio broadcast of the WJC and the computer in the studio does not have SilverLight installed...so I can't watch the tsn.ca stream.

:angry:

U.S. is being fucking dominated along the boards...and in the face-off circle.

My heart is in my throat going into OT.

Shouldn't have gotten to OT...both the TV and Radio annoucners (Canadians mind you) said that Interference call was BS because he was pushed.

But...it doesn't matter. Allan and the D had an off game...but came through when it mattered...now I can go drink!

Happy New Year everyone!

U.S. is being fucking dominated along the boards...and in the face-off circle.

My heart is in my throat going into OT.

Shouldn't have gotten to OT...both the TV and Radio annoucners (Canadians mind you) said that Interference call was BS because he was pushed.

But...it doesn't matter. Allan and the D had an off game...but came through when it mattered...now I can go drink!

Happy New Year everyone!

There four or five other times where Canada ran the goalie earlier in the third without a call.

Campbell's stop on Kadri's PP one-timer comes to mind. I think Eblerle caught a pretty big piece of him while he was cutting across the crease.

Canadians are flooding my phone with texts.

Both teams got away with quite a few. I'm not going to complain about calls/non-calls - I actually thought it was a pretty well-called game. Neither team played particularly great...in the end the U.S. just deserved the loss more.

I am pretty pumped about Cormier, though. Can't wait to see him in Newark.

Both teams got away with quite a few. I'm not going to complain about calls/non-calls - I actually thought it was a pretty well-called game.

Only saw the third and it seemed pretty poorly called to me. I really don't care who wins, it's just an observation.

Found out early this afternoon...friend of mine passed away today...they're saying overdose right now.

Crappy way to start off 2010. Going to my first funeral. I've been fortunate enough to never have to be at one until now..

Found out early this afternoon...friend of mine passed away today...they're saying overdose right now.

Crappy way to start off 2010. Going to my first funeral. I've been fortunate enough to never have to be at one until now..

That happened to a few "friends of friends" when I was in school, never really had to deal with that when I was younger. Family, of course, but nobody in the same age bracket. Best of luck man.

Damn EBondo that sucks. Sorry for your loss.

Well I just spent my entire winter break on bed rest since I had mono and the flu at the same time. Now I get to go back to school this weekend with tonsils the size of large grapes. And to top it all off no hockey for a month or two since my spleen is enlarged and is in danger of bursting if hit.

Damn EBondo that sucks. Sorry for your loss.

Well I just spent my entire winter break on bed rest since I had mono and the flu at the same time. Now I get to go back to school this weekend with tonsils the size of large grapes. And to top it all off no hockey for a month or two since my spleen is enlarged and is in danger of bursting if hit.

jeez man that sucks, talk about nothin going your way!

Well...Olivia's funeral is tomorrow. I'm not as worried about myself as I am her two best friends, who I happen to be very great friends with. Tomorrow's gonna be a shitty day, for sure.

Xanax pills and percs were the cause of her death. It fucking sucks (excuse my language), but she's with her mother now - in a better place.

I hate to be THAT guy (and I am sorry for you Loss Bondo)...

But try and learn from this: I recently read that almost 80% of college students (polled for a survey) thought that perscription drugs were "safer" than illegal drugs. Adderall, any of the pain killers, xanax...etc. If the docotor is not giving it to you, do not take it! I cant tell you how many people I know that took Adderall in college...not worth it for me.

Zach

Oh I've had drug-taking members of my own family. I've learned enough at a young age not to mess with that shit. Because this is what eventually happens to you.

But try and learn from this: I recently read that almost 80% of college students (polled for a survey) thought that perscription drugs were "safer" than illegal drugs. Adderall, any of the pain killers, xanax...etc. If the docotor is not giving it to you, do not take it! I cant tell you how many people I know that took Adderall in college...not worth it for me.

Zach

i only take it occasionally because of my ADHD and i hate it (i can't eat and shit, and it only helps my concentration a tad), don't get why people would take it for fun <_<

sorry for your loss Ebondo

Zach

i only take it occasionally because of my ADHD and i hate it (i can't eat and shit, and it only helps my concentration a tad), don't get why people would take it for fun <_<

sorry for your loss Ebondo

People don't take it for "fun" its solely for cramming purposes because it helps you to concentrate. I'm in my 3rd year of Uni now and I know a lot of people who take it. From what I've heard it works for some people and not at all for others, doesn't seem worth it.