Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

One day you will learn the #1 rule:

Don't stick it in the crazy.

Actually, it's ok to screw crazy. You just don't marry crazy. You'll miss out on some fun times if you're that strict.

Actually, it's ok to screw crazy. You just don't marry crazy. You'll miss out on some fun times if you're that strict.

Giving "the crazy" access to your house, finances, or sperm will only lead to your life being ruined one day. Prehaps you have a lower bar for what qualifies.

Giving "the crazy" access to your house, finances, or sperm will only lead to your life being ruined one day. Prehaps you have a lower bar for what qualifies.

Wait a minute, I never said they could have access. Just that you can miss out on some fun times. "Crazy" must be kept at arms length at all times you aren't in contact.

Wait a minute, I never said they could have access. Just that you can miss out on some fun times. "Crazy" must be kept at arms length at all times you aren't in contact.
Banging a crazy chick is not "arms length" unless your hung like 5 horses.

I think that sums it up.

I think that sums it up.

He just likes to argue about everything despite his issues with reading comprehension.

Huge thumbs down to the rink I was panning on entering a team in this summer cutting the size of the league by 1/4... Now I'm forced to attempt to switch to another rink with a higher league fee. Also deal with all the administrative crap that goes with it.

+1 Three cheers for banging crazy chicks! :lol:

I think that sums it up.

He just likes to argue about everything despite his issues with reading comprehension.

Oh, another one of those... now I know to ignore in the future. Thanks for the heads up.

I hate my job. My boss can't even conjure up the names of the people that work for him and there is only 16 employees at the hotel. Cant remember to get change for the cash drawer or the safe when he goes to the bank. Takes 3 days off work because he got some teeth pulled and the doctors note says he can even though when he stopped by he's talking up a storm and asking if anything is goin on for the hockey game. Created a lot more work for me to do that I don't get paid to take responsibility for. And this retard makes 15 k a year more than I do.

Broke my last TPS R2 XN10 shaft this weekend.

I've broken two and a prototype R9 in the last 18 months. It hurts to see them go.

I've broken two and a prototype R9 in the last 18 months. It hurts to see them go.

The worst of it is, I broke a SE16 blade in my X:60 shaft on Thursday at practice, an AK27 shaft during our game Friday (The older nipple grip red/black one. Which I loved, but can't find. Any help?), and my R2 on our game on Saturday. Sonofabith. Hefty Discover bill this month...

P.S. - Is the R9 an in-process, or a never-was?

The worst of it is, I broke a SE16 blade in my X:60 shaft on Thursday at practice, an AK27 shaft during our game Friday (The older nipple grip red/black one. Which I loved, but can't find. Any help?), and my R2 on our game on Saturday. Sonofabith. Hefty Discover bill this month...

P.S. - Is the R9 an in-process, or a never-was?

Was going to be, but died with the sherwood buyout. I have no idea what it would have been called, the R9 name and paint job were an inside joke between myself and the designer.

I flunked a whole marking period in school yesterday with my mid-terms. And my dad lost his job for taking too many sick day because he has Menieres disease. Funny thing is that he had carbon monoxide poisoning that flared up his conditions and has him in the hospital for a month now. They came to the hospital, woke him up, and fired him. What a company. Now back to school. Should I take the easier courses and keep my scholarship or challenge myself in High Honors and possibly lose my scholarship and transfer into public school? Sorry, just had to rant.

I'd check the company's policy on long-term disability. This reeks of a litigation possibility to me.

As for school, if you can't pass the honors classes then you shouldn't be taking them.

I'd check the company's policy on long-term disability. This reeks of a litigation possibility to me.

As for school, if you can't pass the honors classes then you shouldn't be taking them.

Well my dad has a good lawyer he has used against the company before for petty damages when he was attacked by dogs( he is a plumber) and fell off a ladder because he had no spotter or harness that the comapny should supply for a 40 ft ladder. And for school, my mom graduated with all a"s from this school in the 70s and assumes it's as easy as it was then. I'm in the high honors classes( like AP for freshman in every subject) and taking senior college English Latin and Spanish while my previous language experience was a twice a week japanese "class". Rant over yet again

IRS saying my refund was deposited Jan. 28th, no sign of it according to my bank...... Love $2500 of mine just floating around no where to be found

UPDATE...... Oh, Hey thanks JPMorgan Chase for returning my refund back to the IRS because the routing number was messed up. I like spending all morning on the phone with people that don't speak english because you couldn't take two seconds to find the right routing number to the unique checking account number that matches the info on the check and account number it should have been deposited into

Edited by WSjo22

Govt of Arlington changed my court date for Failure to obey a sign which was scheduled for Dec 22 to Feb 13th. Got a notice to suspend my license on the 16th of this month for failure to pay my fine after my trial commences on Feb 1. Um idiots no one told me my court date as changed from Feb 13th to Feb 1, now pay or you take my license away? Govt extortion for $142

I know everyone who moves to Wash DC spooges to move to NOVA, well let me tell you from someone who is 10 years in Northern VIRGINIA SUCKS.

Kettler $80 stolen at MSH game, $5 the next week at stick and puck(change from enterance) NO OTHER rink in the metro DC area have I ever had so much as a dollar removed from my wallet